No announcement yet.

Official NBA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams was meant for a breakout season.

Saw Charlotte upset coming. 3rd straight road game for the Hawks in Charlotte, where even the Celtics struggle.

Celtics looked tired. They blew it on D, which is why they lost the game.
    Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

Suns may just be for real, they still look soft, but last night was a pretty big statement win

Comment

^^^^^
        Come on. Jason Richardson went 6-7 from 3PT range - a huge reason why they won. The Suns bench is a joke - they aren't legit. Last night was a fluke.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

i know but that Celtics team was balling and i had the Suns down as a mid league team, similar to last year. All im saying is that they're definatly legit as playoff contenders

Comment

This was the first run and gun opponent that the C's have had this season. They'll adjust their Defense.

The Suns will be lucky to make it to the playoffs / stay healthy.
            Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

Yeah I think the Suns could get a 7-8 seed, but their bench will kill them as the year goes on - just watch.

They'll have a couple injuries and they will level off.

Comment

West Projected Seeds:

1. Lakers
                2. Nuggets
                3. Spurs
                4. Denver
                5. Dallas
                6. Houston
                7. Utah
                8. OKC
                Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

you've got Denver at 2 and 4 there Holder

Comment

The Suns just got hot shooting last night but I think now they are a solid contender for a playoff spot which i didn't believe before. Lakers, Nuggets, Spurs, Blazers, Mavericks are sure bets for the playoffs but i think there are 5 teams competing for the last 3 spots: Jazz, Hornets, Suns, Clippers, Rockets.

Sorry about the Martin injury chicagojay, he just can't stay healthy.

Comment

we're so screwed, Kevin Martin out for 8 weeks. i.e our only good player

id be amazed if we win a game in these next 8 weeks.. honestly

hopefully we bring Beno Udrich in at the point and slide Tyreke Evans over to the 2. Doubtful to happen though..

its gonna be a long couple of monthes

Comment

Sabby Telfair is balling right now for my clipps. Really distributing and making good decisions - has a solid A/T ratio for the season.

Love ChannelSurfing.Net - great site to watch your fav nba games.

Comment

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                          we're so screwed, Kevin Martin out for 8 weeks. i.e our only good player

id be amazed if we win a game in these next 8 weeks.. honestly

hopefully we bring Beno Udrich in at the point and slide Tyreke Evans over to the 2. Doubtful to happen though..

its gonna be a long couple of monthes
                          looks like your wish came true, awesome game by evans.

Comment

Thank you Kevin Martin for getting injured - I drafted Tyreke Evans in 8th round for a reason! Balleritis.

The Lou Williams trade was so stupid - I honestly had no idea who that guy was. i didn't know he went to the NBA straight out of HS.

I'll learn from it - I'm a rookie this year from NBA fantasy.

I think Courtney Lee will turn it around, but Williams only has 4 turnovers on the year with 26 assists - insane ratio. Should have picked up on that.

Dumb trade, but I'm still banking on winning my fantasy league or at least finishing in the top 3. Oh well, at least it isn't for money and all in good fun.

Love NBA this year - don't know why. Fantasy got me into it and I'm so hooked. I used to have a bias against the NBA because I didn't like the style of play (a ton of iso - no motion like in college) but it has grown on me.

edit: Can't stop thinking about how elite my team would be if Blake Griffen hadn't gotten injured and i didn't trade Lou Williams. Oh well, #1 in my league, can't completely complain. live and learn
                            Last edited by Matt McGuire; 11-08-2009, 02:54 AM.

Comment

I told you on Louis Williams!

Meant to put Portland at #4.

I'm getting killed in Fantasy this week.
                              Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

Holder,

why did you like Louis Williams? I'd like to learn from you in fantasy NBA. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X