Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official NBA Thread

Because we don't have one.

Cavs are getting spanked by the Wizards and it seems that with Arenas back, the rivalry continues. Denver is impressive in Indiana.
    Buy this book.

Play this game.

I'm excited. I get NBA TV and the Lakers are playing the Thunder. Kobe vs. Durant should be fun.

I couldn't believe the Nuggets were only favored by 6 in their game against the Pacers. That is why I took the Nuggets.

Comment

Also, 30/30 tonight on ESPN is the story of what actually happened to Len Bias the night he OD'd. This should be interesting.

Comment

the pacers have been known to keep games competitive, especially at home but it seems like the Nuggets are coming out hot this year.

Anyone notice that Jameer Nelson seems to be starting really slow, I haven't watched any games so I can't say for certain how he looks but studying box scores, he's really only played well in the Toronto game and I believe most of his work was all done in the 2nd half of that game.

Comment

Orlando only plays good basketball in 1 half of the game. I'm hoping it's the second half.

Celtics pulling away, while the Cavs are pulling in closer.

Milwaukee is embarrassing Chicago at home, while Green has made 3 straight 3 pointers to keep the Thunder close.
          Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

Also, Howard got in foul trouble early, so he's not contributing much to the game. I'm hoping he explodes in the 3rd without any fouls.
            Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

This Len Bias story is really, really good. I can't watch the game until I finish watching this.

Comment

Brandon Jennings' shooting % is really surprising, usually shooting is the last thing that develops for really quick guards with slick handles like him.

This Lakers/OKC matchup is sorta driving me crazy, Bynum/Green are 2 of my big guys in fantasy NBA and they only have 1 rebound between them.

Comment

Kevin Durant has gone off in the 2nd quarter. Thunder only down 7 now.

Comment

Lol, I feel you ddg. I've got Green.

Anybody know if Howard got injured or something? Taken out with 10 mins in the 3rd. Didn't pick up another foul.
                    Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

I love the OKC/Lakers match-up.
                      Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

The Thunder are keeping this game close. I like this team.

Comment

Celtics took care of business in the 2nd half.
                          Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

So did the Nuggets.

Comment

And Howard picks up his 4th.
                              Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X