Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Draft at #2 Assuming Davis is Gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nyoh any thoughts on whos too high or too low on those rankings? After the top 7, i wouldnt mind anyone in the top 19 for the sixers except i really dont want john henson or tyler zeller.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Originally posted by henry3 View Post
      Give me some MKG and I don't even love the guy that much.
      Straight beast if he can find a consistent 3 point shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
        Straight beast if he can find a consistent 3 point shot.
        He isn't a natural scorer and has a pretty inconsistant stroke to boot which is the only real weakness in his game. I'd love to see what he could do as a second option especially in a Cavs uniform.
        Originally posted by Zodiac
        No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
        Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
        I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
        Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

Comment

Originally posted by henry3 View Post
          He isn't a natural scorer and has a pretty inconsistant stroke to boot which is the only real weakness in his game. I'd love to see what he could do as a second option especially in a Cavs uniform.
          Beal or Barnes would have been much better to pair with Irving. MKG is basically Corey Brewer.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Castiron View Post
            Beal or Barnes would have been much better to pair with Irving. MKG is basically Corey Brewer.
            I didn't say better fit. I said I'd love see him to see him there. This is mainly because he can do damage when he isn't 'The Guy' but he and Kemba are virtually going to be 1A and 1B on that Bobcats team. He deserved better than to go to a completely dog**** team.

Waiters will be an interesting fit with Irving though.
            No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
            Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
            I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
            Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

Comment

Jonas Valanciunas

The BEST 3-4-5 in baseball.

Comment

Working...
              X