• Show
Clear All

• Miami Heat (2) vs. Indiana Pacers (3) Thread

Series discussion goes inside.

Game 1: May 13th at 3:30

DEATH TO NON-STICKY THREADS. I kid.
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

I hope the Pacers realise now that there is a difference between flopping and driving to the rim and drawing a foul from contact. Its pretty darn shameless when you the coach, go out and complain about flopping and then your best defence revolves around pushing guys out of the paint by fouling the crap out of everyone the second they get inside.
      Originally posted by Zodiac
      No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
      Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
      I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
      Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

Comment

Originally posted by henry3 View Post
        I hope the Pacers realise now that there is a difference between flopping and driving to the rim and drawing a foul from contact. Its pretty darn shameless when you the coach, go out and complain about flopping and then your best defence revolves around pushing guys out of the paint by fouling the crap out of everyone the second they get inside.
        The most blatant one was when West attacked Wade's foot with his groin. Shameless.
        Colts CMD

QB-Peyton Manning
        RB-
        WR-Anquan Boldin
        WR-Doug Baldwin
        WR-Mohamed Sanu
        TE-Kyle Rudolph
        LT-Eugene Monroe
        LG-Matt Slauson
        C-Roberto Garza
        RG-Willie Colon
        RT-Joe Barksdale

DE-Michael Bennett
        DT-Terrance Knighton
        DT-Tony McDaniel
        DE-Robert Ayers
        OLB-Malcolm Smith
        MLB-Kiko Alonso
        OLB-
        CB-Alterraun Verner
        CB-
        FS-Michael Griffin
        SS-Marcus Gilchrist

Comment

Originally posted by Colts Homer View Post
          The most blatant one was when West attacked Wade's foot with his groin. Shameless.
          Lol Wade's foot did hit West's groin which looks as painful in slo mo as it did in real life but the fact is the guy wasn't rotating fast enough and if he did his job properly should've atleast fouled with out getting kicked in the balls. Secondly I'm not taking about the players, I was refering to Vogel who should at the very least try and sound like a man in the best way he can. Complaining about fouls and then going into the game with a gameplan that is centered around fouling? You can't have it both ways.
          No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
          Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
          I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
          Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

Comment

Working...
          X