• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you tell who voted for whom?
    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

I want to apologize to bcb for not paying attention to this thing in time to vote for his team in the conference finals over the craptacular frontcourt Spark has.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

I would take Seattle's path of sending 1000 trade offers to get multiple 1st round picks, but I'm shy

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post
          I want to apologize to bcb for not paying attention to this thing in time to vote for his team in the conference finals over the craptacular frontcourt Spark has.
          Um, I am the proud owner of the Seattle Supersonics.

Comment

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            I would take Seattle's path of sending 1000 trade offers to get multiple 1st round picks, but I'm shy
            You might be the weirdest person on this site.
            And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post
              You and gong both let me down
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

**** LeBron

He can't handle the pressure without a big ego next to him to take the weight.

He is a ****** pussy ***** that folds when he finds out his Mom is going to Marry his teammate after they traded herpes on each others lip's
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Sorry, bcb, Gasol is a talent that is underrated.
                  sigpic
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                    **** LeBron

He is a ****** pussy ***** that folds when he finds out his Mom is going to Marry his teammate after they traded herpes on each others lip's
                    Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                      **** LeBron

Even if you hold this view I don't think it holds water when Lebron is up against Kevin Durant. Durant doesn't even look that good with Russell Westbrook in the lineup and Deron Williams is not a legitimate substitute for that imo. So even if you aren't looking at the entire teams you would have to go with Lebron over Durant considering they both lean on teammates.

Besides that though the Celtics are the better built team and matchup well here. The Celtics would be in danger against teams with strong big men, but that is precisely Seattle's weakness. So I don't see how this voting is close.
                      Last edited by InjuredReserve; 08-27-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        Even if you hold this view I don't think it holds water when Lebron is up against Kevin Durant. Durant doesn't even look that good with Russell Westbrook in the lineup and Deron Williams is not a legitimate substitute for that imo.
                        What are you talking about? Durant is a beast that can handle the pressure, and if it wasnt' for Wade, LeBron would still be winless and all of you would hate him, instead you worship him, and suck on his balls for no good reason.

**** LeBron, he isn't championship quality. He is the Dan Marino of basketball.
                        sigpic

Comment

Even if you hold this view I don't think it holds water when Lebron is up against Kevin Durant. Durant doesn't even look that good with Russell Westbrook in the lineup and Deron Williams is not a legitimate substitute for that imo. So even if you aren't looking at the entire teams you would have to go with Lebron over Durant considering they both lean on teammates.

Besides that though the Celtics are the better built team and matchup well here. The Celtics would be in danger against teams with strong big men, but that is precisely Seattle's weakness. So I don't see how this voting is close.
                          Uh...what? The first two rounds after Westbrook went down, Durant was averaging a 34-11-7 or some **** like that.

Comment

Which is funny because you and many others voted for the Celtics against CH's Pacers.

Comment

Still mad that I didn't make the playoffs

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Celtics are clearly better than the Sonics.

I'm still sulking over the fact that the finals wasnt Pacers and Lakers. In reality, I think the Pacers should've won the whole thing. I really thought Pek and Boozer got underrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X