So UK cheats at getting recruits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So UK cheats at getting recruits?

A lot of people say Kentucky and Calipari pay players.

If this is true, please explain how Calipari lost SO many recruits this year: Ben Simmons to LSU. Jaylen Brown to California. Cheick Diallo to Kansas. Diamond Stone to Maryland. Malik Newman to Miss State. Antonio Blakeney to LSU. Stephen Zimmerman to UNLV. Caleb Swanigan to Michigan State. Carlton Bragg to Kansas.

Just wanted all the haters here to explain this. You say UK pays its players. You say "UK has so much money".

Well, if that is all true, how come we lost so many recruits this year? But teams like Mississippi State, LSU, California, and UNLV are boy scout programs? Teams that consistently lose and don't have any postseason success?

How can you cheat and lose at recruits? How can you offer to pay players X amount of dollars and they attend inferior programs.

If anything, this is proof that Calipari runs a clean ship. But hey, people don't want rational reasons - they want a villain.

Keep hating. I'm not worried about UK next season. We still have a great bench with Willis, Hawkins, and Lee. Can't wait. Should be a fun year.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

thats neat

Comment

sigpic

Comment

so basically you’re salty about losing recruits for the first time but decided to turn it into a positive by it somehow proving some dumb point to nonexistent haters.
        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

I wish Stephen Zimmerman and his 12 year old emo looks went to your dirty NBA Training Camp school

Comment

Wisconsin is known for cheese, but I didn't know Kentucky was known for whine.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
              so basically you’re salty about losing recruits for the first time but decided to turn it into a positive by it somehow proving some dumb point to nonexistent haters.
              I'm fine with not getting recruits. I'd love to see Derek Willis get more playing time next season - same for Marcus Lee.

My point is calling out all the UK haters. That's my point. You don't hear anyone calling UK a slimy program when we lose recruits. But when we land recruits that's all you hear. Just calling people out. If you don't like it, please respond with something more than an Internet meme - I was hoping for intelligent responses but that's too much to ask here I guess.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
              X