78 Percent of Eagles Fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
    I can tell that the Mexican Goat-Blood-Sucking-Reptile-Rodent is on the side of uninformed opinions. Whether that's the Pro or Anti Vick side, I don't know.

All I've been saying is that Vick is no worse of a criminal than many players who have been in the NFL currently (Stallworth, Burress, and Marshall primarily). If we're going to say that Vick should have a lifetime ban, that's fine. I could get behind that. But only if we ban all four of them.
    Who is that?
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• by the way, MPG, I just listened to that clip in your sig, and that's hilarious. Good for Len if you ask me.
      LIVE NFL Draft Blog

DraftZoo.com

DraftZoo on Twitter

DraftZoo on Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter Ansley View Post
        by the way, MPG, I just listened to that clip in your sig, and that's hilarious. Good for Len if you ask me.
        I laugh everytime i hear it no matter what and ive heard it like 200 times

Comment

• Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
          You attacked his intelligence first. So shut the f*** up
          Actually I was joking when I was poking fun at his name...

Comment

So he has Herpes. Plenty of people have Herpes. Does that mean we should ban everyone with Herpes from the NFL?
            Vick knowingly had herpes, and had sexual relations with a lady. And infected the lady. That alone should have had the scum in jail for years.

But, our wonderful legal system worked yet again, as Vick bought himself out of that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter Ansley View Post
              I am the only one who can't tell who's on whose side here?
              Haha, well I'm against the eagle's signing the dog-killer... I was joking around and commented on someone's name (Blazed) and he got irritated and said that chimps were now using computers...
              Has that solved any confusion?

Comment

Correlation does not in any way, shape or form imply causation.
                It's a huge warning sign, anyway you cut it.
                Chicago Bears
                Nebraska Cornhuskers

Wants: O-line, Tall WR, and a 3 tech.

Comment

• Again he was never charged with dog fighting. Just racketeering and illicit gambling which imo is worse football wise than dogfighting
                  "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by J Snazzy View Post
                    It's a huge warning sign, anyway you cut it.
                    Possibly, but just to prove my point.

There's a near-perfect correlation between Birthday Cakes received and a Person's age, especially for children.
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
                      Again he was never charged with dog fighting. Just racketeering and illicit gambling which imo is worse football wise than dogfighting
                      surprised no one has brought that up before.
                      LIVE NFL Draft Blog

DraftZoo.com

DraftZoo on Twitter

DraftZoo on Facebook

Comment

There's a near-perfect correlation between Birthday Cakes received and a Person's age, especially for children.
                        Eh, choose to ignore the data if you want. Manipulation is manipulation. Fact is the Federal Bureau of Investigations uses this sort of data as well as criminal profilers. There is a reason for that.
                        Last edited by J Snazzy; 08-14-2009, 05:46 PM.
                        Chicago Bears
                        Nebraska Cornhuskers

Wants: O-line, Tall WR, and a 3 tech.

Comment

umm no you have to factor in friends and family so bad metaphor

Comment

• Vick served his time....another suspension was unnecessary. And he'll soon be out of the league as people come to the realization that he actually sucks as a player in the first place. This is all moot.

What Vick did is cruel, no question, but I can't fault him any more than the gross negligence of a player like Plax, Stallworth, or Leonard Little. I understand where Walt's coming from though. Debating whether cruelty or gross indifference is a worse crime is, again, moot. (maybe it's been said already, I couldn't scroll through all four pages)

Originally posted by Descendency View Post
                            If Guns kill people, then don't cars kill people?
                            Cars aren't specifically designed/created to shoot projectiles, for the purpose of inflicting death, at other living things. I'm not a gun control nut, but that comparison that I've heard made before is friggin' absurd.

Comment

• Marshall didn't do anything. He wasn't convicted.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X