Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

78 Percent of Eagles Fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I've got a good feeling since a cubs fan threw a beer at the phillies outfielder for no reason other than to make the phillie drop the ball, the Eagle fans who disagree with signing QB dogkiller, will throw some very painful at things at QB dogkiller such as car batterys, bricks, cynder blocks or anything they can get theyre hands on or into the stadium for that matter.
    Expect QB dogkiller to have many things thrown at him in all stadiums, but in the Eagles stadium (whatever its called) more than any other.
    I wouldnt be suprised if QB dogkiller had some "things thrown at him during games" related injurys this season.
    49ers:3-4

    Cal:6-3

    Comment


    • getting a car battery, a cinder block, and a bunch of bricks into the stadium would be pretty hard to do
      LIVE NFL Draft Blog

      DraftZoo.com

      DraftZoo on Twitter

      DraftZoo on Facebook

      Comment


      • Originally posted by archon095 View Post
        Kill em all and let God sort em out.
        They would go to heaven cuz God is supposed to be all forgiving and loving
        "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hunter Ansley View Post
          getting a car battery, a cinder block, and a bunch of bricks into the stadium would be pretty hard to do
          well maybe you could get in with a small brick in your pocket...
          But i was just kidding. but really he's gonna have a plethora of beers thrown his way this season.
          49ers:3-4

          Cal:6-3

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mschuhe3 View Post
            well maybe you could get in with a small brick in your pocket...
            But i was just kidding. but really he's gonna have a plethora of beers thrown his way this season.
            No, I know, I was kidding too. But if he's contributing and helping them win then I don't think he gets anything thrown at him but praise.
            LIVE NFL Draft Blog

            DraftZoo.com

            DraftZoo on Twitter

            DraftZoo on Facebook

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hunter Ansley View Post
              No, I know, I was kidding too. But if he's contributing and helping them win then I don't think he gets anything thrown at him but praise.
              Theres gonna be crazy haters no matter what.
              So even if he does good, I still say he gets a beer thrown at him every few weeks.
              49ers:3-4

              Cal:6-3

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mschuhe3 View Post
                Theres gonna be crazy haters no matter what.
                So even if he does good, I still say he gets a beer thrown at him every few weeks.
                If hes good Eagle fans wont let beer be thrown at him

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                  If hes good Eagle fans wont let beer be thrown at him
                  Can't control the fans in other stadiums.

                  BTW based on your signature i have lost much respect for Donavan McNabb. Some sense of humor he has.
                  49ers:3-4

                  Cal:6-3

                  Comment


                  • http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-odds-on-vick/

                    50.9 vd 49.1
                    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

                    Comment


                    • I hate the Eagles. I don't care who's playing.

                      Comment


                      • Wow I just read threw this entire thread and hate myself a little for it. Way too much anger and arguments over this issue. Its not even just here or on ESPN. I went out to eat the other day and the table next to me was going on about it. You cant get away from it. I am so sick of the entire thing. I was adamently against it from the start, but hell let him play if it stops anymore of these shananigans on here. He was never a good QB to begin with.

                        Comment


                        • Yea... it is ridiculous. Reminds me a little of how it was impossible to escape the Michael Jackson crap.... I was even in Iquitos, Peru next to the freakin Amazon and they had a little staticy TV and about 50% of the time it was about Michael Jackson. RIDICULOUS! Anyways maybe its all because of the name Michael...

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X