78 Percent of Eagles Fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
    Brandon Marshall beat the **** out of multiple girlfriends.

Dante Stallworth didn't have "Bad Luck". He decided to go out driving with a BAC 1.5x the legal limit. That's not a case of bad luck.

Plexico Burress decided to carry a loaded handgun in a crowded club, without having any of the safeties on it having it properly secured.

And you're saying that Vick is more of a threat to society than any of those three?
    from what i heard about the video of stallworth killing him even if stallworth was completely sober he still would have hit him

and i agree with you on Vick I just think these situations are different

Comment

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
      from what i heard about the video of stallworth killing him even if stallworth was completely sober he still would have hit him

and i agree with you on Vick I just think these situations are different
      Bull. If he was sober, he would have had better sense than to keep on barreling down while honking his horn and flashing his bright lights.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

The sad truth is that animal torture shocks and revolts us more than human torture because movies, media, etc. have desensitized us to human torture.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
          I'd have no problem with this if you said all four shouldn't be in the NFL. But to say that murdering dogs is a greater crime than putting large crowds of humans at risk is absolutely ludicrous.
          It's not a greater legal crime, but it's a greater moral crime. That is why 78 percent of Eagles fans are against the move.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            A. Hanging a living creature from a tree
            B. Electrocuting a living creature with jumper cables
            C. Drowning a living creature in your pool
            So what you are saying is the death penalty by the electric chair and even hanging in earlier times was torture yet you have no problem with that?
            "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

If vick makes the eagles better im glad to have him and so will most fans that actually care about watching the eagles win if vick sucks he simply will ride the bench for a year then go to the UFL

Comment

Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                The sad truth is that animal torture shocks and revolts us more than human torture because movies, media, etc. have desensitized us to human torture.
                Not only that, I think that people see other humans as being to somewhat defend themselves whereas animals are much less capable of doing so. Not saying that its necessarily true, many people see it this way though.
                Ann Arbor Wolverines

Starters ------------------------------ Reserves

PG: Steph Curry --------------------- Jason Kidd
                SG: Joe Johnson -------------------- Grant Hill--Ben Gordon
                SF: Kevin Durant ------------------- Dorrell Wright
                PF/C:Al Jefferson -------------------- Kris Humphries
                C:Marc Gasol ------------------------ Samuel Dalembert

Comment

It's not a greater legal crime, but it's a greater moral crime. That is why 78 percent of Eagles fans are against the move.
                  Moral crime? According to what? That has to be the vaguest, most subjective BS ever.

Dante Stallworth killed a man. I heard nothing out of you saying you were glad he was suspended for 2009, nor anything saying he should be banned for life from football. How is getting smashed, driving into your car, speeding down the road, and killing a man, a lesser "Moral Crime" than killing dogs?
                  - Also known as Dan.
                  - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

If Vick was known to be a player of Marshall's caliber then the numbers would be different.

I'm with Dan on this one. All four players being discussed here have done disgusting things, but at least Vick has had a prison sentence and paid for his mistakes with hard time. The same can't be said about the other three players. If Marshall is allowed to remain on a team then it's a complete double standard to say Vick can't be.

Comment

I think the Pitt bulls are more than capable of defending themselves more than some humans even
                      "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

Walt your getting your number from an online poll where anyone can vote even non football fans so using that number is just retarted we should make a poll on this sight for the eagle fans

Comment

Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
                          I think the Pitt bulls are more than capable of defending themselves more than some humans even
                          Not after they have just lost a fight against another dog. Which is when one would be executed.
                          Ann Arbor Wolverines

Comment

You people are defining a man by one choice. That isn't fair because I am sure you all have done bad things in your life. You are only looking at a small part of the big picture

Comment

Originally posted by mad36092 View Post
                              Not after they have just lost a fight against another dog. Which is when one would be executed.
                              I thought they fought to the death?

Comment

Are you referring to Vick?
                                Ann Arbor Wolverines

Comment

Working...
                                X