Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
    I thought they fought to the death?
    Not necessarily. Once a dog can't fight anymore they stop the fight so the next one can begin. Fights to the death however are not uncommon.
    Ann Arbor Wolverines

Starters ------------------------------ Reserves

PG: Steph Curry --------------------- Jason Kidd
    SG: Joe Johnson -------------------- Grant Hill--Ben Gordon
    SF: Kevin Durant ------------------- Dorrell Wright
    PF/C:Al Jefferson -------------------- Kris Humphries
    C:Marc Gasol ------------------------ Samuel Dalembert

Comment

Also, there is no guarantee that a portion of those 78% voted No didn' so from a football standpoint instead of a moral one.

I wouldn't want Vick because he's 2 years out of football and is a player whose effectiveness was speed based and has, without a doubt, lost a step or two or three.
      Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
      The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
      THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
      THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

I think the Pitt bulls are more than capable of defending themselves more than some humans even
        Not in a controlled environment. Dogs were bread to be loyal. Sometimes to a fault. Just goes to show you how great humans are: breading an animal to almost have zero choice but to love you, and then force it to fight and kill it in various ways for no reason.

Vick is an idiot, Stallworth is an idiot, Marshall is an idiot, and Burress is an idiot. 'Ranking' them for levels of idiocy seems silly to me.

Comment

So what you are saying is the death penalty by the electric chair and even hanging in earlier times was torture yet you have no problem with that?
          When did I say this?

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
          Moral crime? According to what? That has to be the vaguest, most subjective BS ever.

Dante Stallworth killed a man. I heard nothing out of you saying you were glad he was suspended for 2009, nor anything saying he should be banned for life from football. How is getting smashed, driving into your car, speeding down the road, and killing a man, a lesser "Moral Crime" than killing dogs?
          Copy-pasting:

What Stallworth did was terrible, there's no denying that, but he didn't mean to kill a man. He didn't get behind his wheel and say, "I'm going to run over the first person I see Muhahaha!" Stallworth's crime was an accident. A horrible accident, but an accident nonetheless.

What QB Dog Killer did was intentional. He wanted to kill hundreds of dogs, and did it as brutally possible. He took pleasure in it; otherwise, he would have just shot them instead of drowning and electrocuting them.

QB Dog Killer's actions are those of a deranged psychopath. He did inhumane things intentionally, and that's the difference between he and Stallworth, and that's why QB Dog Killer should never be allowed to step inside an NFL locker room ever again.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by ... View Post
            Not in a controlled environment. Dogs were bread to be loyal. Sometimes to a fault. Just goes to show you how great humans are: breading an animal to almost have zero choice but to love you, and then force it to fight and kill it in various ways for no reason.

Also true.
            Ann Arbor Wolverines

Starters ------------------------------ Reserves

PG: Steph Curry --------------------- Jason Kidd
            SG: Joe Johnson -------------------- Grant Hill--Ben Gordon
            SF: Kevin Durant ------------------- Dorrell Wright
            PF/C:Al Jefferson -------------------- Kris Humphries
            C:Marc Gasol ------------------------ Samuel Dalembert

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              Copy-pasting:

What Stallworth did was terrible, there's no denying that, but he didn't mean to kill a man. He didn't get behind his wheel and say, "I'm going to run over the first person I see Muhahaha!" Stallworth's crime was an accident. A horrible accident, but an accident nonetheless.

What QB Dog Killer did was intentional. He wanted to kill hundreds of dogs, and did it as brutally possible. He took pleasure in it; otherwise, he would have just shot them instead of drowning and electrocuting them.

QB Dog Killer's actions are those of a deranged psychopath. He did inhumane things intentionally, and that's the difference between he and Stallworth, and that's why QB Dog Killer should never be allowed to step inside an NFL locker room ever again.
              Where was it ever proven that Vick was smiling and dancing as he was killing them? For all we know, he was doing it with a business like mentality. And what was the final tally of dead animals? I realize it's semantics, but I don't seem to recall a very big number of dogs that Vick personally killed. For all we know, Vick had the pool and jumper cables nearby, or didn't want to waste ammunition. And I'm pretty sure by shooting them, there'd have been lots of blood to clean up too.

Stallworth's crime wasn't an "Accident". The real crime was the drunken driving. You're responsible for your vehicle. This wasn't a minor lapse in concentration. He didn't suddenly forget he was hammered when he started driving. A man died because of Stallworth's decision. It wasn't a freak accident. This was an entirely preventable accident committed by a man who made multiple inexcusable decisions when the NFL has specifically implemented plans and policies to prevent scenarios EXACTLY LIKE WHAT TRANSPIRED from happening.

I'm not saying that Vick SHOULD be in the NFL. Never mind his talent, I agree that what he did merits at least consideration for him to never play again. However, what he did is nowhere near beating your girlfriend, repeatedly. Nor is it anywhere near putting an entire nightclub at risk because you shove a god damn .40 Caliber Glock in the waistband of your pants while leaving the safety off. Nor is it anywhere NEAR the crime of actually committing manslaughter.
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

If QB Dog Killer wanted to kill his dogs, he would have just shot them. You don't find "creative" ways of killing dogs and not take pleasure in it. Come on man, what he did was really sick and disgusting.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think what Vick did was despicable, and I would never defend his actions or try to rationalize what he did. But I do think most of us would rather come home to find out that Vick had killed our dog on purpose than come home to find out Stallworth had killed our dad on accident.
                  LIVE NFL Draft Blog

DraftZoo.com

DraftZoo on Twitter

DraftZoo on Facebook

Comment

When did I say this?

Copy-pasting:

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                    Where was it ever proven that Vick was smiling and dancing as he was killing them? For all we know, he was doing it with a business like mentality. And what was the final tally of dead animals? I realize it's semantics, but I don't seem to recall a very big number of dogs that Vick personally killed. For all we know, Vick had the pool and jumper cables nearby, or didn't want to waste ammunition. And I'm pretty sure by shooting them, there'd have been lots of blood to clean up too.

Stallworth's crime wasn't an "Accident". The real crime was the drunken driving. You're responsible for your vehicle. This wasn't a minor lapse in concentration. He didn't suddenly forget he was hammered when he started driving. A man died because of Stallworth's decision. It wasn't a freak accident. This was an entirely preventable accident committed by a man who made multiple inexcusable decisions when the NFL has specifically implemented plans and policies to prevent scenarios EXACTLY LIKE WHAT TRANSPIRED from happening.

I'm not saying that Vick SHOULD be in the NFL. Never mind his talent, I agree that what he did merits at least consideration for him to never play again. However, what he did is nowhere near beating your girlfriend, repeatedly. Nor is it anywhere near putting an entire nightclub at risk because you shove a god damn .40 Caliber Glock in the waistband of your pants while leaving the safety off. Nor is it anywhere NEAR the crime of actually committing manslaughter.
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

The part about Relevance of motive and the part about Recklessness

Comment

Vick in all likelihood never killed any dogs. What he did was provide the land for it to happen and fund the dogfighting ring. That is still wrong but not as bad as doing it himself that was all on his cousin and his cousins crew
                      "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

http://walterfootball.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11462

Walt a forum of football fans so far doesnt match the 78% witch i still believe is BS number

Comment

Plus if Tony Dungy signs off on him and days that he is a new person then that is good enough for me
                          "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

Vick in all likelihood never killed any dogs. What he did was provide the land for it to happen and fund the dogfighting ring. That is still wrong but not as bad as doing it himself that was all on his cousin and his cousins crew
                            Well first off that really is splitting hairs but I also am pretty sure there was evidence of him actually killing dogs. Even if he didn't it is like The Godfather when Vito tells Luca Brasi to hold a gun to a guys head and shoot him. And watch. Not really that much difference.

Comment

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                              http://walterfootball.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11462

Walt a forum of football fans so far doesnt match the 78% witch i still believe is BS number
                              People voted? I don't get how it can be a BS number.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

People voted? I don't get how it can be a BS number.
                                because non eagle fans voted and non fans voted thin how many hardcore football fans were there during the eagles game it was probably mostly wives who voted

Comment

Working...
                                X