78 Percent of Eagles Fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 Percent of Eagles Fans...

Don't agree with the QB Dog Killer signing.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/feature?...ews&id=6964435

Good to hear that more than three-quarters of the Philly population have some sense of morality.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Im in that 1/4 that likes him but how did they get that number so quick I bet its curved somehow

Comment

How is signing him immoral?
      "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

I love how you're demonizing Vick, yet not advocating for Brandon Marshall to be suspended nor asking for Dante Stallworth to be suspended for life. I also think it's hysterically funny that you think that going to prison is too harsh for Plexico Burress.
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I guess I missed the part where Marshall, Stallworth and Burress committed torture.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            I guess I missed the part where Marshall, Stallworth and Burress committed torture.
            I guess I missed the part where Vick was a danger to other humans.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
              I love how you're demonizing Vick, yet not advocating for Brandon Marshall to be suspended nor asking for Dante Stallworth to be suspended for life. I also think it's hysterically funny that you think that going to prison is too harsh for Plexico Burress.
              There all different situations Marshall hasnt been convicted yet and Dante just had really bad luck and plaxico shot himself and lost his job and got publicy embarrassed which should be punishment enough

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                I guess I missed the part where Vick was a danger to other humans.
                So it's OK to electrocute and drown dogs?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                  There all different situations Marshall hasnt been convicted yet and Dante just had really bad luck and plaxico shot himself and lost his job and got publicy embarrassed which should be punishment enough
                  Brandon Marshall beat the **** out of multiple girlfriends.

Dante Stallworth didn't have "Bad Luck". He decided to go out driving with a BAC 1.5x the legal limit. That's not a case of bad luck.

Plexico Burress decided to carry a loaded handgun in a crowded club, without having any of the safeties on it having it properly secured.

And you're saying that Vick is more of a threat to society than any of those three?
                  - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Would you please define torture in your own words?
                    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

It's not about being a threat to society; it's about QB Dog Killer being a despicable human being
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

So it's OK to electrocute and drown dogs?
                        I'd rather him do that than carry around a loaded handgun with the safety turned off and the thing simply being shoved into his god damn pants, rather than being properly secured. Or driving around drunk at 7:15 in the morning. Or having been called in for domestic violence on what, six different occasions?
                        - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
                          Would you please define torture in your own words?
                          A. Hanging a living creature from a tree
                          B. Electrocuting a living creature with jumper cables
                          C. Drowning a living creature in your pool
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I'd have no problem with this if you said all four shouldn't be in the NFL. But to say that murdering dogs is a greater crime than putting large crowds of humans at risk is absolutely ludicrous.
                            - Also known as Dan.

Comment

It's not about being a threat to society; it's about QB Dog Killer being a despicable human being
                              this, IMO. Thats why he should not be playing. What the others did was horrible, and they deserve punishment as well, and not just by the NFL.
                              Last edited by mad36092; 08-14-2009, 01:19 AM.
                              Ann Arbor Wolverines

Starters ------------------------------ Reserves

PG: Steph Curry --------------------- Jason Kidd
                              SG: Joe Johnson -------------------- Grant Hill--Ben Gordon
                              SF: Kevin Durant ------------------- Dorrell Wright
                              PF/C:Al Jefferson -------------------- Kris Humphries
                              C:Marc Gasol ------------------------ Samuel Dalembert

Comment

Working...
                              X