• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
    All plays with Losman do not count.
    The loss does.

Comment

Originally posted by Descendency View Post
      A man in Topeka , Kansas decided to write a book about Churches around the country. He started by flying to San Francisco and started working east from there.

Going to a very large church, he began taking photographs and making notes. He spotted a golden telephone on the vestibule wall and was intrigued with a sign, which read ‘Calls: $10,000 a minute.’

Seeking out the pastor he asked about the phone and the sign. The pastor answered that this golden phone is, in fact, a direct line to heaven and if he pays the price he can talk directly to God.

The man thanked the pastor and continued on his way. As he continued to visit churches in Seattle , Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago, Milwaukee, and around the United States, he found more phones, with the same sign, and the same answer from each pastor.

Finally, he arrived in Massachusetts. Upon entering a church in Boston, MA. He saw the usual golden telephone.

But THIS time, the sign read “Calls: .35 cents.”

Fascinated, he asked to talk to the pastor, “Reverend, I have been in cities all across the country and in each church I have found this golden telephone and have been told it is a direct line to Heaven and that I could talk to God, but in the other churches the cost was $10,000 a minute. Your sign reads only .35 cents a call. Why? Why?”

The pastor, smiling benignly, replied :
      “Son, you’re in Boston, Massachusetts now, home of the Boston Red Sox, the Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and Boston College! That phone is connected to Satan"
      Fixed
      LIVE NFL Draft Blog

DraftZoo.com

DraftZoo on Twitter

DraftZoo on Facebook

Comment

They do tease his children about having a winning season every year. God is just defending his kids like any good father would do by humiliating the Bills.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Well here's what you can take away from the game: The defense can get pressure and the no-huddle can work.

Comment

Losman sucks and any picks from his is equivalent to a win over the Lions last year, i.e. null and void.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
              Well here's what you can take away from the game: The defense can get pressure and the no-huddle can work.
              Yea i agree. I thought we would win 4 games this year. As long as we don't quit i think we have a chance to be okay this year.

Comment

Well, for the Raiders they have games stolen from them by the refs rather than lose in heartbreaking ways, but I can definitely sympathize tonight. Such terrible endings to the Monday night games.
                sigpic

Comment

I didn't really see this pressure you guys are talking about. One sack and one pressure leading to the INT I believe? Brady's quick hits gave the Bills no time to get to the QB.

Comment

By the way, the Bills can't go one more year with Ellison as their strongside linebacker. He is just abysmal in coverage. They gotta find someone who's stronger and faster by next year.

Comment

Truly sorry for you Bills fans. I was on my lunch break and saw they were up by 11 with 2:30 left or something... wow, just wow.

Never forget... http://walterfootball.com/forum/show...6&postcount=56

Comment

Originally posted by LovemyBills View Post
                        I didn't really see this pressure you guys are talking about. One sack and one pressure leading to the INT I believe? Brady's quick hits gave the Bills no time to get to the QB.
                        We couldn't get pressure in the second half. We hit brady 7 times in the first half.

Comment

Ugh this really sucks

I thought it would be better the next day but it's not

My GF says its only football...but it's so tough to get let down over and over with the Bills

I cringe everytime I hear people talk about a curse with the Cubs and other teams

We all know where the real curse lies...Someone must have really pissed off some native americans in Buffalo years ago
                          Alex Carrington for mayor

Congratulations Andrew Luck, You are storing your winning Lottery Ticket in a Styrofoam safe until 2012, the manufacturer of this safe does not cover hazards such as Injury, Rookie Pay Scales, or declining skills

-You know you are right on message boards when no one responds to your post

Comment

Originally posted by theglorydays View Post
                            We couldn't get pressure in the second half. We hit brady 7 times in the first half.
                            Matt Light got pulled and re-inserted. I don't think he liked it much.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

Working...
                            X