Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Nice, thanks for the adds.

And LOL you guys are exactly right - he's 16 (16 1/2 to be fair)
    How many followers(or whatever there called on facebook) do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
      How many followers(or whatever there called on facebook) do you have?
      Friends?
      "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
        Friends?
        sure

Comment

Disrespectin the Ravens...you should punch him

Comment

Lol our numbers are increasing on this board. (me, PP, Arich, Coherent)

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Originally posted by Arichmix View Post
              Disrespectin the Ravens...you should punch him
              through the internet...
              "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

Bills fans vandilized Leodis Mckelvin's house last night for fumbling....

It doesn't surprise me that people would go crazy about a power ranking

Comment

Originally posted by theglorydays View Post

WTF they seriously did that?
                  "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
                    WTF they seriously did that?
                    Yea i was just reading about it on the bills forums.

Comment

Lol wow I wish their coworkers would do that to their houses every time they screw up and see how that feels

Comment

Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
                        Lol wow I wish their coworkers would do that to their houses every time they screw up and see how that feels
                        I know that's just crossing the line. It's one thing to be pissed and break your own ****, but don't go to that man's house and vandalize it.

Comment

That's almost as bad as Packer fans hanging a former Packer kicker's family dog in a tree because he missed the GW kick against the Vikings a few years back.
                          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

So I guess Jauron's home address must have been a very well kept secret.
                            Adam Schefter, August 25, 2009
                            "He's getting a lot of heat now, but someone who knows coaches well predicted to me that McDaniels is going to be one of the greatest NFL coaches ever. Strong words, I know, and we'll see. But I think he's going to be a real good one".

Comment

Originally posted by kcchiefs365 View Post
                              That's almost as bad as Packer fans hanging a former Packer kicker's family dog in a tree because he missed the GW kick against the Vikings a few years back.
                              Never heard that. Link?
                              "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by kcchiefs365 View Post
                                Originally posted by theglorydays View Post

WOW AND WE'RE BAD PEOPLE FOR THROWING SNOWBALLS AT A FAKE SANTA!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X