Jets punches the Bully in the mouth! Why the Jets beat the Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets punches the Bully in the mouth! Why the Jets beat the Patriots

Defense - They never sacked Brady, but got pressured and hit so much, that he was rattled. Jets brought the heat in almost every play, forced Brady to rush his throws, he never really got to a rhythm, as Darelle Revis was on Randy Moss like glue.

The Fans - Thank Rex Ryan for firing up the fans via voicemail. They were so loud, Brady found it difficult to communicate with the offense, and as a result, the offense was totally out of sync! 3 delay of game calls, 2 in consecutive plays. Rex Ryan gave a game ball to the fans.

Mark Sanchez - He and the offense had a HORRID first half, but then Mark Sanchez unleashed his talents, throwing a strike to Jerricho Cotchery who broke a tackle and gained a lot more yards going down to the 11 to set up the TD that put the Jets up for good.

Special Teams - Special teams was solid as well! Pats found themselves in bad starting field position often. And some good returns by the Jets return team.
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

DOOD!!!! SUPER BOWL FTW!!!!! OMG Rex Ryan is liek awesome!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
      DOOD!!!! SUPER BOWL FTW!!!!! OMG Rex Ryan is liek awesome!
      STEAKS AND BLOWJOBS FOR ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by Johndoe View Post
        I prefer this one.

Comment

Kerry Collins is taking out life insurance as we speak.
          Adam Schefter, August 25, 2009
          "He's getting a lot of heat now, but someone who knows coaches well predicted to me that McDaniels is going to be one of the greatest NFL coaches ever. Strong words, I know, and we'll see. But I think he's going to be a real good one".

Comment

Originally posted by SanchezMVP2009 View Post
            Defense - They never sacked Brady, but got pressured and hit so much, that he was rattled. Jets brought the heat in almost every play, forced Brady to rush his throws, he never really got to a rhythm, as Darelle Revis was on Randy Moss like glue.

The Fans - Thank Rex Ryan for firing up the fans via voicemail. They were so loud, Brady found it difficult to communicate with the offense, and as a result, the offense was totally out of sync! 3 delay of game calls, 2 in consecutive plays. Rex Ryan gave a game ball to the fans.

Mark Sanchez - He and the offense had a HORRID first half, but then Mark Sanchez unleashed his talents, throwing a strike to Jerricho Cotchery who broke a tackle and gained a lot more yards going down to the 11 to set up the TD that put the Jets up for good.

Special Teams - Special teams was solid as well! Pats found themselves in bad starting field position often. And some good returns by the Jets return team.
            I'm happy you guys beat them. How awesome would it have been if the bills didn't choke and the Patriots were 0-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Johndoe View Post
              Snow tubing or water tubing?
              Adam Schefter, August 25, 2009
              "He's getting a lot of heat now, but someone who knows coaches well predicted to me that McDaniels is going to be one of the greatest NFL coaches ever. Strong words, I know, and we'll see. But I think he's going to be a real good one".

Comment

So, let's see. The Patriots - who have consistently gone out of their way to pay compliments to their opposition both before and after games rather than talk trash - are "bullies"?! WTF? Because they've been extraordinarily successful?

What are you, a Commie?

Comment

Why the Jets won:

Brady could not hit a barn if it was standing two feet in front of him.

Comment

I have now lost 2 weeks in a row betting against the Jets. I would be happy for them if it did not hurt my wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineMan View Post
                      So, let's see. The Patriots - who have consistently gone out of their way to pay compliments to their opposition both before and after games rather than talk trash - are "bullies"?! WTF? Because they've been extraordinarily successful?

What are you, a Commie?
                      May have something to do with the fact that they have been no worse than 2nd in the AFC East since 2000
                      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                      Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                      Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

i think that the lack of pressure is what hurt brady in the end. the blitz and lack there of in most plays (blitzed mostly on 3rd downs) is what threw brady.

while these blitz's were awesome and effective with the pressure, brady was constantly looking for the blitz on downs one and two. this allowed the jets to play with alot of safety help, limiting the pats to the under-routes (in which brady was looking for the pass rush, thereby decreasing his accuracy). so the jets lured brady to being inaccurate with alot of short throws because of infered pressure while having great coverage downfield.

go jets.

oh and as an atlanta supporter we are ****ed. the 34 has advantages of the suprise pass rusher and the ability to overload sections on the line. where as the 43 requires the DE's and DT's to beat there respective opponents.... something i dont see happening.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's only been 2 games. We got a long way to go Clemens..er..Favre...Sanchez4MVP
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by theglorydays View Post
                            I'm happy you guys beat them. How awesome would it have been if the bills didn't choke and the Patriots were 0-2.
                            Then the Bills and Jets could have an AFC East deciding game in Toronto! Woo!

Comment

Couldn't ask for a better start. I think this game shows the defense is for real. Saw an interview with Jenkins last week, looks like those guys are loving playing for Rex. I gotta think opposing QBs are gonna be psyched out before a snap is played if this type of pressure continues. Schaub was shattered and Brady looked like he was holding an enema in.

Jets can continue to win if they don't let games get out of hand in the first half and like any team if they stay healthy.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                              X