X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Johnson has been suspended

for calling his coach gay

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/10/27/chie...-indefinitely/
    The Bears are a gud football team in first place.

He didn't call his coach gay. He called a fan on Twitter "fag" and used the same word when telling some media people in the locker room to leave.

Comment

Perfect, I dropped Charles last week in fantasy.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Good. I wanted to see what J Charles can do, although I'm still bitter about what he did to NU
        Chicago Bears
        Nebraska Cornhuskers

Wants: O-line, Tall WR, and a 3 tech.

Comment

Hey, now we get to play out talented RB (singular)

Plus, now I have a reason to drop TO
          Last edited by Centurion; 10-27-2009, 01:44 PM.
          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

I can't believe LJ said it... This is one of the dumbest things a player has done to his career in a while.

More than just requesting a trade, he slags off his coach and embarrasses his team

Comment

Pretty much I would expect form Larry, he's not exactly known as a brain surgeon.

Comment

Larry is terrible anyway. Not a real loss. You should not talk if your YPC is under 3.

Comment

That Penn State education is hard at work. (Sorry, Walt)

Comment

Always a good plan to insult your coach, especially when he seems to look for excuses to yell at people.

Comment

Totally surprised.*

* - Lie.

Comment

Some of the things people tweeted to LJ that got him all riled up are actually quite funny.

@ToonIcon You have the same amount of TDs this year that I have.

@toonicon, I can think of at least 20 defensive players that have a TD this YR. What's ur excuse? or maybe i should ask your daddy...LOL!

Interesting comments by Larry Johnson ( @toonlcon ) about "coaches." Hey LJ, is it Haley's fault you fall when D-Linemen blow on you?

Apologies. His Twitter alias is @toonicon whatever the hell that means. Probably something about spitting in women's faces.

YES!!!!! LARRY JOHNSON CALLED ME A FAG ON TWITTER!! @toonicon

Comment

...that's gay.

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-at-this-time/

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
                              That Penn State education is hard at work. (Sorry, Walt)
                              Come on...

Lets not even pretend that 99% of star players try in college
                              http://www.sportspickle.com/article:...n-history-test

Comment

Working...
                              X