No announcement yet.

Fire Jim Mora Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zorn needs to spend time as an OC before he boecomes a head coach again seattle should hire cowher

Comment

What would you think about Zorn replacing Schottenheimer?

Comment

if thats the case id rahter have jason garrett over either sicne wads days are numbered anyway.

Comment

That didn't take long.

Comment

Originally posted by yashi View Post
            That didn't take long.
            I think you are pretty much done with Haley, though.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
              I think you are pretty much done with Haley, though.
              Mostly Pioli and Clancy Pendergast at this point. I've at least seen improvement in Haley from week 1 to week 15, though I'm still baffled that he somehow didn't realize Jamaal Charles was a better running back than Larry Johnson. I guess Mora is doing the same thing with Jones/Forsett.

Comment

Originally posted by Colts Homer View Post
                I wouldn't mind Nolan if I were a Seahawks fan.

not to mention he "suits up"

Comment

GoDDAMN does this guy ever take anything and put it on himself?

he took a shot at Ruskell for not having a back up long snapper on the team after he had to use Jennings as one yesterday.... a backup longsnapper? NO team has one..... and wouldn't you find a guy on the team at practice at some point to see who could fill in if need be? goddamn this guy is a ****ing idiot.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/archives/188845.asp

Comment

Originally posted by metaldeth View Post
                    Spencer, Jennings, Wilson, Branch, Jackson, Curry, he did alright.
                    Apparently the draft is only 1 or 2 rounds?

Pistol is awesome and the jury is still out on LoJack and Curry.

Jennings sucks and Spencer could be gone.

How about Mebane, Forsett, Carlson, Hill, this last trade...I'd say he's done fine there.
                    Andy Reid uses the pass to set up the pass.

Fire Jim Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Mora blows. He needs to go. I rant about this in my recaps page.
                      Thanks. I know you've never liked him.

The Jones/Forsett thing I disagree with. Julius and Justin were gashing the Bucs (Justin had a 36 yard run and Julius had a 25 yard run) before we strangely abandoned the run for the wonderful world of Hasselbeck.
                      Andy Reid uses the pass to set up the pass.

Fire Jim Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrapinPrime View Post
                        GoDDAMN does this guy ever take anything and put it on himself?

he took a shot at Ruskell for not having a back up long snapper on the team after he had to use Jennings as one yesterday.... a backup longsnapper? NO team has one..... and wouldn't you find a guy on the team at practice at some point to see who could fill in if need be? goddamn this guy is a ****ing idiot.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/archives/188845.asp
                        He's a madman, he's lost it. I've read today he said 4 to 6 times he took over a team that was 4-12 last year. This guy is just like Ruskell, twisting everything, blaming everything on everybody else, and thinking he's the best thing that ever happened to the franchise. I hope they fire him asap.

Singletary isn't a perfect coach but at least he takes responsability. After the Seahawks game he took responsability for the reverse fumble. He said it were the players that had the turnovers, not the refs.

Mora is the worst coach in the league, I'd even take Mangini over him. I'm not gonna waste more time over this. Mora must go, so do a lot of the players

Comment

is it just me, or does jim mora look like a monkey?
                          anyways... we need to fire mora, cut hasselbeck....hell i would cut half of the offense!!!
                          sigpic
                          gotta love them birds

Comment

Working...
                          X