Holmgren is going to Cleveland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holmgren is going to Cleveland

That's what the always reliable Adam Schefter is reporting.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/6905831736

This guy's comment on his page gave me a good laugh: "Tough break for Browns fans.. as Holmgren was signing his new contract he got a papercut and now has a staph infection."

Nice
    Chicago Bears
    Nebraska Cornhuskers

Wants: O-line, Tall WR, and a 3 tech.

Comment

Peace Mangini. I hear unemployment is good for 2 years now.

Comment

I think mangina will be given one more disastrous season
        sigpic

Comment

instant credibility, respect, and pride. great move

Comment

i think holmgren coming to cleveland is a huge help!!i am excited to see if he can turn things around for my team!!!us having 2 jerseys in the hall of fame is awsome great job Cribbs and harrison!!!plus i think holmgren will fire mangina and bring in zorn who is a great coach under holmgren if u remember the seattle days!!!
            FA coming to Cleveland:
            Paul Kruger DE
            Desmond Bryant DT
            Quentin Groves LB
            Gary Barnidge TE(WHY!!!!! we are so dumb for this move)
            Chris Obgonnaya RB
            My Picks
            RD:1 Dion Jordan DE/OLB Oregon
            RD:3 Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB Connecticut
            RD:4 Ryan Nassib QB Syracuse
            RD:5
            RD:6
            RD:6

Comment

i agree with everything stated by GO VOLS...

and please take Jimmy Zorn from my team PLEASE
              sigpic
              R.I.P. Sean Michael Maurice Taylor (April 1, 1983 – November 27, 2007)

Comment

I can't imagine he gives Zorn a head coaching job, the guy's just not ready.

Comment

Holmgren knows Gruden well, but he that signed that ESPN contract when he said he made a long term commitment. I don't know if that matters.

Comment

I would think if you sign a broadcast deal and have a chance to head coach they would let him break his contract.

Comment

I laughed my ass off at that staph infection comment.

Comment

Zorn shouldnt be head coach. But QB coach and OC at stretch yes
                        sigpic

Comment

Expected. Hopefully he can turn the team around. They have a few good pieces but need more pieces in key positions. I hope Holmgren can fix those.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Great news for Browns fans. Hopefully the Bills do something soon...

Comment

Great coach, terrible talent evaluator. Joey, you've heard me rip on Holmgren's ability to evaluate talent and draft. I posted a National Football Post article ripping on the notion of him being GM and here's one from Pro Football Weekly:

http://www.profootballweekly.com/200...sonnel-evalu-2

Again, I don't like anonymity, but it's another reference. Take a look at Seattle's disaster of a roster and consider the fact that Holmgren's been leveraging Cleveland to get back into Seattle (he loves the Pacific North West) at a GM level, yet they turned him down. I think he will make good coaching hires but I seriously doubt his ability to manage a roster. He better find some good scouting talent.

Comment

Working...
                              X