X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2010 National Championship game Thread

Alabama vs. Texas 8:00 ABC
    Its finally here.
    Last edited by giantsfan6017; 01-07-2010, 05:37 PM.
    Giants/Mets/Devils/Nets/Ohio State fan no matter what.

Look for Terrance Cody and Javier Arenas to dominate. Those two guys have the most to gain. Cody can raise his draft stock to Top 15 Status and Arenas can improve his to Early second round to late first. This is a huge game for those two men.
    Last edited by Joey_Potter; 01-07-2010, 05:25 PM.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

You spelled official wrong so this doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
        Hahaha I was thinking that as well. At the same time, I know what it's like to misspell an important thread.

I don't think Cody can make the top 15 no matter how well he plays, but I definitely believe that Arenas can work his way into the first round with an impressive performance.

Comment

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
          fixed it
          Giants/Mets/Devils/Nets/Ohio State fan no matter what.

Comment

A prop bet I have with my friend

Greater Total

Jordan Shipley Total Yards
            or
            Mark Ingram Rushing Yards

I took Shipley, I don't see Ingram churning out too many yards tonight, then again I don't really see Shipley having a 7 rec 150 yd type of day either. However, I could see him having a couple of nice punt returns.

Got $100 on this
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EAkadima15 View Post
              Hahaha I was thinking that as well. At the same time, I know what it's like to misspell an important thread.

I don't think Cody can make the top 15 no matter how well he plays, but I definitely believe that Arenas can work his way into the first round with an impressive performance.
              Cody has been a beast this year. Miami might nab him at 12 if he dominates.
              Last edited by Joey_Potter; 01-07-2010, 06:07 PM.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Bump up for game

Comment

For what its worth, Lee Corso just put on the Longhorn head.

Dont know if thats a good or bad thing
                  sigpic

Comment

Im surprised at the lack of action in this thread
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm arguing on facebook with a kid that goes to a Catholic school near me.

Hes saying Colt McCoy is good so I pointed out he has a girly arm. His responce was that theres no way thats true because he won 45 games. So I linked a few scouting reports to Colt McCoy and told him that if he actually watched games and not ESPN highlights he could tell that he has a weak arm because his deep balls have to super high in the air and he has no velocity on his balls.

Comment

Not bad cheerleaders
                        Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                        The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                        THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                        THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

Lolwut at them spotlighting the fat kid.

Comment

Im the biggest Texas homer there is na di admit he doesnt have a great arem. But, I could give two ***** what his NFL will be like, if it weren't for him we wouldnt be here.

Hook 'em
                            sigpic

Comment

Not really cheering for anyone.. Just hoping for a good game. I'm going to attempt to watch most of this years draft prospects closely, Cody, McClain, Thomas, Kindle, Jackson, Arenas.. Lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X