Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns want to deal Anderson

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3176068

Don't listen to Cremmel...the Browns are going to say and act like they want Anderson but what they want is a first and third round picks. They'll say, "We plan to have Anderson on our roster" but they will accept those draft picks in a heartbeat.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3176068

Don't listen to Cremmel...the Browns are going to say and act like they want Anderson but what they want is a first and third round picks. They'll say, "We plan to have Anderson on our roster" but they will accept those draft picks in a heartbeat.
    If I'm a Browns fan, I'm incredulous! He'a a Pro Bowl alternate. Not exactly a dime a dozen. Quinn's not ready yet to assume the role with the same success.

Comment

You don't know how good Quinn is...he played very good last week vs. San Fran and his receivers had butter fingers.

THey drafted him to be their guy. They spend a first round draft pick on him, you don't want to flush that down the toilet and have him on the bench. If you can add a first round draft pick that would be huge for hte Browns. Yes you lose Anderson, but you are going to add a dynamic player like a Derrick Harvey or a Jonathan Stewart to your roster.

Comment

One of the mock drafts I read had Anderson going to Miami. Is that really realistic? Will the fins really give the first overall pick and a third rounder for Anderson?
        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

No way. Not realistic at all especially for a team like Miami where they need to upgrade at several positions. Whoever said that, just don't listen to anything they say again. What a dumb idea. I see no team parting with a high draft pick for Anderson, not even Carolina at #13.

Comment

I think Chicago would be a realistic landing spot. The last two first round QBs they've taken have been busts, and they really need one this year. Not to mention Anderson is still only 24.

Comment

Chicago loves speed at their DL and pass rush and Rogers isthe opposite...plus they need to accumulate more talent.

Comment

There are so many crappy QBs in the NFL, I don't think you can give a great one up just like that.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  There are so many crappy QBs in the NFL, I don't think you can give a great one up just like that.
                  There are so many crappy QBs because there are so many great defenses. You can give a good one up (Anderson isn't great yet) for additional draft picks and you have Quinn.

Look, Cleveland isn't an offense with just a QB. They have the OL, WRs, and TE to help Quinn succeed immediately.

Comment

But what if Quinn sucks, and Anderson goes on to be a Pro Bowler in Minnesota or Chicago?
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

You don't trade a some what proven QB for a potential good QB. I would trade Quinn before DA. I think Quinn would be the 1st QB in this draft try to trade Quinn to CHI or MIN.

Comment

But what if Quinn is awesome and you add 2 more really good players to your football team?

Comment

They can't trade Quinn because of his salary, not gonna happen. I mean Quinn was very good against the 49ers. He was a great college QB prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            But what if Quinn is awesome and you add 2 more really good players to your football team?
                            What if my aunt had nuts? She'd be my uncle.

Anderson IS good, Quinn you don't know.

Comment

HEy you aren't there at practice to say if Quinn is good either...they could have taken Quinn at #3...he was that good.

Comment

Working...
                              X