Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL=Trash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    So, apparently Vikeme is the only non-homer on this forum. Everybody else here is a homer.

    Comment


    • #92
      Hasn't this troll been fed enough?
      sigpic

      Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

      Stop being retarded.

      Comment


      • #93
        Of course, it's the 2 viking fans that want to stop watching football. And it just HAPPENS to be right after they lose. And they blame the refs, a secret syndicate dedicated to making cute stories out of professional football and the rule book which every team in the NFL plays under.
        And Z, if you don't enjoy when "your" team wins, they aren't "your" team. I'm not sure you'd actually be considered a fan.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by ZN0rseman View Post
          I'm with you dude... I seriously question whether I want to watch football anymore, even before this game. I had a serious discussion with my wife about it today, and honestly, it has become a negative input for me. I don't enjoy it, even when my team wins, because I know it's all futile anyway, because the league doesn't benefit from my team winning. I seriously don't really want to pay attention to it anymore... and that's sad for me, having been such a hard core fan for so many years of my life.

          The NFL has wanted the Cinderella story of a Saints Super Bowl ever since Katrina... and they finally got it. In spite of having a story like Favre, I never believed for a minute the Vikings would make it this year, even after the Cowboys game... I knew we would lose, and I didn't want to watch this game, but my wife convinced me... and I wish I hadn't... it wasted 3 hours of my life.

          Oh, and I suggest rewatching the Harvin fumble.
          Do you seriously believe The NFL would rather have the 5 years after Katrina "Cinderella" Saints in the Super Bowl than the ultimate dream matchup of Favre vs. Manning? Seriously?

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Sanchez View Post
            Whine whine whine
            What a little *****
            I don't think that subjective arguments could be considering whining. Your terminology is failing Sanchez, better go back to your little fort before it's too late.
            WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

            I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

            Comment


            • #96
              [QUOTE=vikeme428;453541]
              Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
              NBA really has a non existent cap that nobody abides by, exactly why teams are 40 mil over the "cap"
              Okay:

              First of all, stop calling people illiterate. If you want to say "stupid" or "idiots", then just say that. Saying we're illiterate doesn't really carry much weight in the terms of insults. Secondly, just freaking deal with your team's loss. Sure, the Vikings could have won, but here's the thing: they could have, but didn't. That's the NFL. If you want to say the game was rigged, give an actual argument. The only game I can really think of which the refs have legitimately won or lost the game was the Hochuli game with Denver and San Diego. Every single NFL fan complains about the referees during the game, including me, but you can't do anything about it. Third: if you want a fun game to watch besides NFL, watch the NBA or NHL. Your opinion in the quote is completely misguided. The NBA is one of the most finicky sports in existence when it comes to salary caps, especially this season with all the great free agents coming out after the season is over. The NHL is really underrated IMO, and it's a blast to watch. Look at it this way: your team actually made it to the NFC Championship. If you didn't enjoy the ride, then you shouldn't be watching the NFL in the first place.
              Mike Jenkins will have a Darrelle Revis-like season next year. Quote me on that.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Bluto View Post
                Do you seriously believe The NFL would rather have the 5 years after Katrina "Cinderella" Saints in the Super Bowl than the ultimate dream matchup of Favre vs. Manning? Seriously?
                Saints haven't won one or been to a super bowl yet so seriously..why not?
                WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

                I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
                  So, apparently Vikeme is the only non-homer on this forum. Everybody else here is a homer.
                  This.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Biggest reason why he's pissed:

                    He the jersey he ordered for himself last week will be on sale tomorrow:

                    Never forget... http://walterfootball.com/forum/show...6&postcount=56

                    Comment


                    • [QUOTE=hellohilo;453594]
                      Originally posted by vikeme428 View Post

                      Okay:

                      First of all, stop calling people illiterate. If you want to say "stupid" or "idiots", then just say that. Saying we're illiterate doesn't really carry much weight in the terms of insults. Secondly, just freaking deal with your team's loss. Sure, the Vikings could have won, but here's the thing: they could have, but didn't. That's the NFL. If you want to say the game was rigged, give an actual argument. The only game I can really think of which the refs have legitimately won or lost the game was the Hochuli game with Denver and San Diego. Every single NFL fan complains about the referees during the game, including me, but you can't do anything about it. Third: if you want a fun game to watch besides NFL, watch the NBA or NHL. Your opinion in the quote is completely misguided. The NBA is one of the most finicky sports in existence when it comes to salary caps, especially this season with all the great free agents coming out after the season is over. The NHL is really underrated IMO, and it's a blast to watch. Look at it this way: your team actually made it to the NFC Championship. If you didn't enjoy the ride, then you shouldn't be watching the NFL in the first place.
                      Your argument is completely null because I said in the disclaimer that I'm no longer a Viking fan. Read context and don't be a moron.
                      WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

                      I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sasquatch View Post
                        Biggest reason why he's pissed:

                        He the jersey he ordered for himself last week will be on sale tomorrow:
                        That's sad you couldn't even photoshop a 4 over from Favre's jersey. You fail miserably. Just sign off and let the adults discuss the matters.
                        WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

                        I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vikeme428 View Post
                          I don't think that subjective arguments could be considering whining. Your terminology is failing Sanchez, better go back to your little fort before it's too late.
                          "Oh cry me a river my team lost, Oh boo hoo. I hate football cause we lost. OMG what will i do now. We had Brett Favre we should have won. They cheated. WHINE WHINE WHINE"
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sanchez View Post
                            This is true
                            First intelligent thing you have said all day long Sanchez.
                            WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

                            I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

                            Comment


                            • Lol no longer a Vikes fan...dude when your period is over and your vag is back to normal come on back
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • 1. Answer my posts dammit. You're just insulting people now.
                                2. How the **** am I a homer? I'm from San Diego cheering for New Orleans. I started becoming an NFL fan back when LT was entering his prime, and the Saints sucked. No bandwagon or homerdom here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X