NFL=Trash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hossman3000 View Post
    Lol no longer a Vikes fan...dude when your period is over and your vag is back to normal come on back
    Maybe he got sand it his vag.
    sigpic

Comment

• [QUOTE=vikeme428;453600]
      Originally posted by hellohilo View Post

Your argument is completely null because I said in the disclaimer that I'm no longer a Viking fan. Read context and don't be a moron.
      Okay, really? You complain about a lack of intellectual, indifferent arguments on this forum, then someone finally gives you one and you immediately reject it?
      Mike Jenkins will have a Darrelle Revis-like season next year. Quote me on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikeme428 View Post
        Just sign off and let the adults discuss the matters.
        Originally posted by vikeme428 View Post
        Thank God I'm entering college next year
        Fail.

Comment

• I'm officially bored and this is no longer entertaining so I'm leaving, this will be the last you see of me on here. So even though the team I rooted for my whole life lost I can say that the NFL was a pleasant experience until the game became a bunch of overpaid pussies. As for the forums, I hope you guys really realize what hypocrites you are considering that the Vikings fans went through the most this year (I read the forum but did not say anything). Anyway, godspeed to you all and I'm leaving this place for good.
          WE GOT A BLACK COACH NOW!! SUPER BOWL BOUND IN 2012, IF THERE IS A LEAGUE!!

I've produced more iconic threads than you ever will :)

Comment

That's sad you couldn't even photoshop a 4 over from Favre's jersey. You fail miserably. Just sign off and let the adults discuss the matters.
            You're hissy-fit isn't worth a real photoshop, and my version isn't working since I switched to Win7... waiting for PSCS5 to come out in April, before wedding season kicks back up again... (College student/photographer)

Oh, and you aren't discussing anything, especially like an adult, you're throwing a temper-tantrum and I think everyone here is having a good time laughing at you.

Never forget... http://walterfootball.com/forum/show...6&postcount=56

Comment

I'm officially bored and this is no longer entertaining so I'm leaving, this will be the last you see of me on here. So even though the team I rooted for my whole life lost I can say that the NFL was a pleasant experience until the game became a bunch of overpaid pussies. As for the forums, I hope you guys really realize what hypocrites you are considering that the Vikings fans went through the most this year (I read the forum but did not say anything). Anyway, godspeed to you all and I'm leaving this place for good.
              Yeah right.
              sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• You better not leave without answering a single one of my god damn posts.

-I think it's the Saints avatar that immediately removes my posts from his brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sasquatch View Post
                  Biggest reason why he's pissed:

He the jersey he ordered for himself last week will be on sale tomorrow:
                  AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOH HO HO HO HO OMG that is the best **** ive ever seen
                  Giants/Mets/Devils/Nets/Ohio State fan no matter what.

Comment

I'm officially bored and this is no longer entertaining so I'm leaving, this will be the last you see of me on here. So even though the team I rooted for my whole life lost I can say that the NFL was a pleasant experience until the game became a bunch of overpaid pussies. As for the forums, I hope you guys really realize what hypocrites you are considering that the Vikings fans went through the most this year (I read the forum but did not say anything). Anyway, godspeed to you all and I'm leaving this place for good.
                    Good riddance. And you just contradicted your earlier statement, thereby voiding all of your previous arguments in this thread, rendering the past hour of your life completely useless. Congratulations on your future name of "that whiny vikings fan who made that one troll thread"
                    Mike Jenkins will have a Darrelle Revis-like season next year. Quote me on that.

Comment

• Efficient trolling, got over 100 replies.
                      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Dont leave yet. This was only just getting fun
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sanchez is almost at 7500 posts! WTF?!?!?!?
                          "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Sanchez=my new favorite poster
                            Giants/Mets/Devils/Nets/Ohio State fan no matter what.

Comment

Saints haven't won one or been to a super bowl yet so seriously..why not?
                              Neither have The Lions, but you never heard Pete Rozelle say "Hey Millen, maybe you should address a position other than Wide Receiver this year".

Come on, The NFL was salivating at the chance of having a Favre-Manning Super Bowl. In reality, The Saints, despite the attention they got post Katrina, actually have a very small fanbase. On the other hand, Favre and Manning are Icons, who are not only known to diehard fans, but to casual observers. On one hand, you've got Favre, The 40 year old Ironman. Owner of just about every meaningful passing record. On the other, you've got Peyton Manning, of the royal Manning football family. The man who will someday break all of the records Favre has set. At stake, a 2nd ring for each man. Will it be Favre in what is most likely his last chance, or Manning, who would continue to add to the resume that will someday make him the greatest to ever play the position? It would be huge.

But you're probably right. The Saints have never been to a Super Bowl, I'm sure they just wanted to give them a shot.

Comment

Must have some serious flow flying out of that cooch. He's gonna spend the rest of his night crying into a brett favre heart pillow while eating random chocolates.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X