Live Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Draft Discussion Thread

Perhaps instead of making a new thread for every little piece of news you hear, post in here. This could also be for live draft grades and draft/trade rumours. Have fun, and happy draft day.
    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Very nice
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I was wondering why we didn't have one of these yet. I hope the first 3 picks go fast since everyone knows what they are going to be. Should be a crazy, trade filled time after that.
      sigpic

Comment

Indeed. The NFL network guys insist Pats are going to pick Tebow with a second rounder.

Comment

Damnit I really don't know what to do with this Browns pick
          Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
          The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
          THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
          THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Damnit I really don't know what to do with this Browns pick
            Yeah, especially if Berry is off the board. I'm starting to lean back toward Clausen. That whole "I wish I liked him more" thing sounded so staged.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
              Yeah, especially if Berry is off the board. I'm starting to lean back toward Clausen. That whole "I wish I liked him more" thing sounded so staged.
              Clausen won't be available.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

I'm so pumped up right now!
                Starts at 1:30 am for me, so it'll be a tough day at work tomorrow...
                Paris Bengals

Comment

Well, the guys on NFL network all think he will have an Aaron Rodgers type of fall.

By the way, is Walt doing a live blog?

Comment

I really do love this new format. The rumor mill tomorrow should especially be exciting once we see which prospects are still available after the 1st

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
                      I wish I remember where I saw it, but I saw a quote from Holmgren a few days ago where he semi recanted what he said, saying that he wished he would have phrased it better. But the end of the quote was puzzling, it went something like "I'll say anything the week prior to a draft, but I kind of regret saying that, but I can't really elaborate on why I had to say it".

Comment

Some of the NFL Net guys think Tebow will go in the first because someone will fall in love with him as the face of their franchise.

If the Pats got him he would have the best chance of succeeding there. Bill always gets guys to fit into his system and play better than they would normally play somewhere else(think of all the corners, wr's)

Plus look how good the pats made a crap qb like Cassell look.

Plus learning from Brady is a great thing

Comment

If Bruce Campbell is not taken by the Raiders will he likely fall out of the first?

Comment

Originally posted by TerrapinPrime View Post
                            If Bruce Campbell is not taken by the Raiders will he likely fall out of the first?
                            Out of the top 20 for sure. Not out of the first, because Oakland would move up for him. Lol.
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

There's been talk about a trade between Miami and Dallas, possibly sending Spears, Bennett, and some picks to move up for someone, either a safety or Dez Bryant. That would really screw up some mocks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X