Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow helps Jags sell tickets to opener

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ets-to-opener/

I find this story hilarious. He's not even going to play. Stupid Jags.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

You should go check out the Broncos forum and see how many people are buying his jersey haha.

Comment

It's especially funny because he's not going to play in this game.

Comment

Walter, I really think you were so off base with your assertion that the Jaguars needed Tebow to sell tickets. Right? um, yeah.

Comment

Just think, those could have been season tickets.
          sigpic

Comment

Fan 1 - "Oh my god did you see Tim Tebow?"

Fan 2- "Yeah he held that clipboard unlike anyone I have ever seen before, amazing"

Fan 3- "Did you see the game?"

Fan 1- "I just watched Tebow on the bench, who won?"

Comment

Wow the Jags just made one of the worst financial decesions ever in not drafting Tebow...

Comment

I bet the fans will cheer for Tebow if/when he scores. Ahh, the Jaguars.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan
                I hate you Kyle Orton, I hate your family, I hate your dog, if you have cats I hate those, I also hate any fish you have, I hate your hobbies, I hope you fail at most things you do.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamRanger View Post
                  Wow the Jags just made one of the worst financial decesions ever in not drafting Tebow...
                  Why take Tebow when in a couple years they can draft hometown hero Matt Barkley?
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

I have a weird feeling that Tebow see's at least 1 snap in their opening game. McDaniels is McObessed with Disciple Tebow.

Comment

I find it funny they couldnt sell out a game that matter for the playoffs at the end last year but theyre going to sell out one so that people can see the away teams back-up

Comment

They missed an opportunity to ignite a huge interest in their team. Makes it 10x worse that they used their #10 pick on Alualu.

Comment

Tebow offered short term financial gain at the expensive of wasting a 1st round pick on a ****ty QB. People won't pay to see a bust, so you'd get maybe a season out of him before his star collapses into a black hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Holliday View Post
                            Tebow offered short term financial gain at the expensive of wasting a 1st round pick on a ****ty QB. People won't pay to see a bust, so you'd get maybe a season out of him before his star collapses into a black hole.
                            Doesn't matter what you think about Tebow, the fact is that he will raise interest. Get folks in the seats and then impress them with everything else you have to offer. Once season tickets are sold, they are sold. People will come to the games. Its not like the Jags are a bad team to begin with. Tyson does not inherently bring a following with him nor will he have enough of an impact on the team to get new fans in the seats.
                            Last edited by Midguy; 04-26-2010, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Holliday View Post
                              It's not so much that the pick should've been Tebow, but I can't think of a pick they could've made that would've resulted in less ticket sales than the one they did.
                              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Working...
                              X