Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8/6- Fantasy: Buy Low, WR Rankings, Training Camp Stock, Cheat Sheets; 2012 OLBs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/6- Fantasy: Buy Low, WR Rankings, Training Camp Stock, Cheat Sheets; 2012 OLBs

2010 Fantasy Football: Buy Low - A list of Buy Low players you can get great values on during your fantasy drafts. 8/6

2010 Fantasy Football Training Camp Stock - See which players raised/dropped their 2010 Fantasy Football stock in training camp yesterday. 8/6

2010 Fantasy Football Rankings: Wide Receivers - 2010 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings have been updated for the latest training camp news. 8/6

2010 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets: Top 150 - 2010 Fantasy Football Top 150 Cheat Sheets for traditional, PPR and touchdown leagues have been posted. 8/6

2010 Fantasy Football Rankings: Downloadable Spreadsheets - The downloadable 2010 Fantasy Football spreadsheets are here. Updated: 8/6

2012 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings - 2012 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings - outside linebackers, nose tackles, 3-4 rush linebackers, 3-4 defensive ends, defensive tackles, defensive ends, centers, guards, offensive tackles, tight ends, wide receivers, running backs and quarterbacks. 8/6

2011 NBA Draft Prospect Rankings - 2011 NBA Draft Prospect Rankings will be posted over the next five days. Point guards listed. 8/6

2010 NFL Free Agency - One signings/cuts/trades from Thursday listed. Free Agent Rankings and the news feed will be updated as signings are made. 8/6

2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I love Calvin Johnson as a buy-low player this year as well. I had my first fantasy draft tonight, and picked MJD at the 3 spot, then got Megatron at the turn, I was so happy.

Comment

Wow, was that a 10-team or 12-team league?
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

How about Devon Kennard on either your MLB or OLB for 2012 list? He's playing MLB this season, but at 6'3" 265 and a 4.5 forty, he's a beast and a freak athlete. Nothing shown yet in terms of production, but I see you have a couple Alabama NT's listed that have taken very few snaps thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by EAkadima15 View Post
          I love Calvin Johnson as a buy-low player this year as well. I had my first fantasy draft tonight, and picked MJD at the 3 spot, then got Megatron at the turn, I was so happy.
          Jeez man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
            Jeez man.
            What? You think I took him too early or got a steal?

Comment

Depending on the draft Calvin Johnson can go in the 1st round or fall into the 3rd. He is certainly a steal at the end of the 2nd.

Comment

Calvin has been available at 21 in a lot of mocks I've done. I don't get it myself.

Walt, no stock downgrade on Denver's defense after the Dumervil injury?
                sigpic

Comment

Matt Forte is also a buy low candidate as well

I think he can do a lot of things this year even with Chester Taylor

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

I gladly take Megatron in the top 15 of every draft. I don't get why his ADP is lower than last year.

Comment

People are werid when it comes to drafted players that were injurd the previous year I guess. I don't know what else it could be. But i;ll take him late 2nd with no problem

Comment

I think Johnny Know should be higher. I think he can be a decent number 2 fantasy WR.

Comment

CJ is ranked 22nd in ESPN mock draft and live draft rooms right now. I've gotten him in a couple mocks at 27. Not bad, being able to get AP at 3, Greene at 21, and Calvin at 27. I was happy.
                          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                            CJ is ranked 22nd in ESPN mock draft and live draft rooms right now. I've gotten him in a couple mocks at 27. Not bad, being able to get AP at 3, Greene at 21, and Calvin at 27. I was happy.
                            Sounds like a great team already

Comment

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              Sounds like a great team already
                              You would think so. But I autopicked the rest because I had to leave and my next 3 picks were Tony Romo, Hines Ward, and Tony Gonzalez.
                              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Working...
                              X