No announcement yet.

Bengals vs. Cowboys - 2010 Hall of Fame Game Live In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get more enjoyment out of scouting Gabe Carimi...oh I cant even say that with a strait face. At least Emmett is entertaining, scouting Gabe Carimi and writing a report on him is like removing a testicle with pliers.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Walter can no longer make fun of Emmit Smith. He sounds more educated than Walter himself(Not that I've heard Walter speak, but still this is incredible)
      That Emmit could have coached some of the guys I competed against in high school (as a debater ... lol).

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

Huge props to Emmitt on his speech, Walt's going to have to Jerk of the Week himself now. I really thought I was in for a treat when he claimed he played almost 3 decades in the NFL at the beginning of it, but that was about the worst of it.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Originally posted by Descendency View Post
          That Emmit could have coached some of the guys I competed against in high school (as a debater ... lol).
          haha, but man that was amazing, one of the greatest speeches of all time imo, just because who we took him as and how great his speech was

Comment

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Huge props to Emmitt on his speech, Walt's going to have to Jerk of the Week himself now. I really thought I was in for a treat when he claimed he played almost 3 decades in the NFL at the beginning of it, but that was about the worst of it.
            Yea, with that first sentence I was getting ready to lmfao, but man he turned that around.

Comment

Just to restore everybody's sanity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGT08DTk3NM

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Finally some football! It took long enough.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EAkadima15 View Post
                  Atdhe.net is the ****.
                  thank you , sire

Comment

Wow, Emmitt had an amazing speech. I actually got emotional.

Comment

So who is crazy enough to bet on preseason?
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I like the Bengals in this game, they have superior depth to the Cowboys defensively which ultimately will get them the win. I got a fantasy draft tonight at 9, so it'll be nice to see how TO looks right before I pick haha
                        GO BROWNS!

Comment

I usually do 4-6 games a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
                            So who is crazy enough to bet on preseason?
                            Phil Elliot

Comment

When does it start?
                              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                                When does it start?
                                8:00 Eastern on NBC.

Not sure if I'll be around since my girlfriend just got back from vacation and I'd imagine she wants to hang out but regardless I'm looking forward to it even if I have to watch the NFLN replay.

Comment

Working...
                                X