No announcement yet.

Thomas Jones starting for Kansas City?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Jones starting for Kansas City?

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/1376

Per Rotoworld:

The Chiefs released a preseason depth chart Monday, and listed Thomas Jones as their first-team tailback ahead of Jamaal Charles.
    At least Charles is moving up; Kestahn Moore got first-team reps when Jones was bothered by a minor injury early last week. Still, it's looking increasingly likely that Jones will be the Chiefs' nominal starter to open the season, presumably splitting early-down work with Charles right down the middle. Charles should dominate passing-down snaps, but he's probably not going to flirt with 300 touches if he's not used as an every-down back.
    Kansas City can't really be that inept, can they?
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Omfg, we cant really be that ****ing stupid, right? God mother****ing damnit! ****ing todd haley you ****ing piece of mother****ing ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
      http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/1376

Per Rotoworld:

Kansas City can't really be that inept, can they?
      Is this a joke? Todd Haley and Scott Pioli should just write a book on how to ruin a franchise. Josh McDaniels can edit it, and Matt Millen can publish it.
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

My guess is because Charles had the shoulder surgery during the offseason so Jones has been getting the first team snaps. I think Charles will be the starter during the season and if not the Chiefs deserve to lose.
        GO BROWNS!

Comment

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
          Is this a joke? Todd Haley and Scott Pioli should just write a book on how to ruin a franchise. Josh McDaniels can edit it, and Matt Millen can publish it.
          I'm starting to think that the GM of the Chargers (Smith, right?) has McDaniels, Pioli, and Haley on the payroll. I mean, San Diego can't be gift-wrapped a trip to the post-season any better.
          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

dumbasses
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
              I'm starting to think that the GM of the Chargers (Smith, right?) has McDaniels, Pioli, and Haley on the payroll. I mean, San Diego can't be gift-wrapped a trip to the post-season any better.
              Don't forget Weird Al.

Comment

Don't forget Weird Al.
                AIDS works of its own accord.
                Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Bahahahaha!!!
                  Colts CMD

QB-Peyton Manning
                  RB-
                  WR-Anquan Boldin
                  WR-Doug Baldwin
                  WR-Mohamed Sanu
                  TE-Kyle Rudolph
                  LT-Eugene Monroe
                  LG-Matt Slauson
                  C-Roberto Garza
                  RG-Willie Colon
                  RT-Joe Barksdale

DE-Michael Bennett
                  DT-Terrance Knighton
                  DT-Tony McDaniel
                  DE-Robert Ayers
                  OLB-Malcolm Smith
                  MLB-Kiko Alonso
                  OLB-
                  CB-Alterraun Verner
                  CB-
                  FS-Michael Griffin
                  SS-Marcus Gilchrist

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                    AIDS works of its own accord.
                    lulz

Comment

I loled. But all jokes aside this is one of the worst moves ever, and Charles fantasy stock may as well drop to the ground and explode. I guess all we can hope for is TJ getting injured

Comment

Todd Haley benches every starter (cept Cassell) so I can't say im surprised

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

lol, wow. He benches Jamal Charles, but he doesn't bench Cassel?
                          TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

What's the big deal? This doesn't mean Charles won't get touches I actually like the idea of Jones pounding the ball and then mixing it up by letting Charles do his thing. It's like Smash and Dash but in KC.
                            http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              I loled. But all jokes aside this is one of the worst moves ever, and Charles fantasy stock may as well drop to the ground and explode. I guess all we can hope for is TJ getting injured
                              These would be the chapters in Pioli/Haley's book

1. Trade a high second round pick for a career backup quarterback
                              2. Give that career backup a gigantic contract extension that makes him one of the highest paid QBs in the league
                              3. Pass on the consensus top prospect in the draft (Aaron Curry) for a lesser prospect with equally bad positional value and equally high need (Tyson Jackson)
                              4. Cut your solid strong safety (Bernard Pollard) for no reason
                              5. Don't start your stud running back that single-handedly wins a couple games (Jamaal Charles) until the end of the season
                              6. Keep your awesome inside linebacker (Derrick Johnson) on the bench because of tackling deficiencies, despite the fact that the starters can't tackle either.
                              7. Draft a nickel corner and a slot receiver in the second round when you could get a starting nose tackle, linebacker, or offensive lineman.
                              8. Remember that stud running back that single-handedly won your team a couple of games toward the end of the season? Put him back on the bench in favor of a washed up veteran.

Coming soon- Chapter 9- Trade your solid free safety (Jarrad Page) for a conditional 2012 7th rounder
                              Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 08-09-2010, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X