Seahawks 31, 49ers 6. Nuff said?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevineIntervention View Post
    AAAND That is all nulled. You have the Bengals beating the Pack in the SB.

But to CreamRanger and all other Seahawk fans... tell me this?
    How did your Oline do so well?? What about that secondary featuring L. Milloy?? And seriously Hasselbeck looked great, but wtf? Hass didn't look this good pre-injury. They couldn't shut down run teams.. from as far back as i remember, maybe 06? That secondary aside from Trufant has been soft. And their recieving core did work.. Pretty surprising to say the least. Good for them, but would like to see them win 3 games outside of Qwest before I label them anything other than home champs.
    still possible, the defense looked really bad, but a lot do against Tom Brady, should hav taken teh Texans, was dbating between the Texans-Colts-Bengals

but back on topic, if Hasselbeck is healthy is the best QB in that division and having gone already 1-0 on the fav its looking more likely this wk
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      You beat Alex Smith.

What's next? A thread telling us how you beat Glass Joe in Punchout?
      bwahahaha Glass Joe does suck. This was the only game I've lost so far. It will be interesting to see if Hasselbeck can stay healthy and on his game.

Comment

Just messin with you Walt. It just feels really good to show doubters wrong.

Comment

Nate Clements ****ed us. After he bit on the one play, the Niners were scared to step up in pass coverage for the rest of the game, letting the Seahawks dink and dunk to victory.

Alex got ****ed by having his first game this season in Qwest. This game isn't much of a concern for me. We always lose to the Seahawks once a year.

What is a concern is the ****ing delay of game. JUST ****ING LINE UP QUICKER.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade View Post
            Nate Clements ****ed us. After he bit on the one play, the Niners were scared to step up in pass coverage for the rest of the game, letting the Seahawks dink and dunk to victory.

Alex got ****ed by having his first game this season in Qwest. This game isn't much of a concern for me. We always lose to the Seahawks once a year.

excuses, excuses, excuses...the hawks were just the better tm, you dont just get blown out by 25 pts on accident
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade View Post

Lol. You have a quarterback that has NEVER in his five year career known how to read a defense in his drop, yet you blame the schedule makers?

Comment

Just saw the NFLN highlights for this game and Deion Sanders asked Steve Mariuchi "Coach, did he ever do that for you?" after the big Mike Williams play and Mooch said "once or twice, but that was it."

Comment

Originally posted by ckane138 View Post
                  Just saw the NFLN highlights for this game and Deion Sanders asked Steve Mariuchi "Coach, did he ever do that for you?" after the big Mike Williams play and Mooch said "once or twice, but that was it."
                  That's what I like about what PC is doing by giving players a second chance, and this highlights the example. He gave both Reggie and Mike a shot, and those of use who remember Reggie Williams (9th overall by Jags 2004) as a Husky remember him as an absolute stud college player. His big problem was that he thought talent was enough. He certainly had talent, but he didn't think he needed more than that. Same with Mike Williams, but when both were invited, Mike proved that he had desire and was willing to work for it. He actually put in the work to be on the roster.

Comment

I also think that Carroll will be willing to give Haynesworth a second chance when the Skins cut him in 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackAdder View Post
                      I also think that Carroll will be willing to give Haynesworth a second chance when the Skins cut him in 3 weeks.
                      Oh jeez haha.

Comment

Who in the world did the Seahawks have on their defensive line?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles4Life View Post
                          they have a colin cole that has really stepped up his game since leavin green bay

also rookie Dexter Davis played well gettin 3 tackles and one sack. he is a DE btw . just like red bryant who came out of nowhere to post 3 tackles 1 sack and 1 ff

Comment

I never understood why people were down on Seattle in the first place.
                            "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles4Life View Post
                              Nobody. Chris Clemons managed to pressure Smith though. Their secondary might be better but they were playing Smith so tough to say. They'll almost definitely get torched by a good QB.
                              Last edited by Mister3nOut; 09-13-2010, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                excuses, excuses, excuses...the hawks were just the better tm, you dont just get blown out by 25 pts on accident
                                Yeah, they were the better team yesterday. Doesn't mean that nothing I said wasn't true...

We sucked yesterday. That's true. But don't go on like the Seahawks are something big.

What's concerning isn't Alex's play. We knew that was going to have a 90% chance of being ****.

What's concerning is our defensive line play, which was practically nonexistant, and our offensive line play, which was absolute ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X