Seahawks 31, 49ers 6. Nuff said?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arcade View Post
    I wasn't whining about the autodraft. I was cursing myself... Are you ****ing kidding me that I whined about the Zach Miller thing? I said literally one thing that is even in that direction, which was saying that it was a dick move. I then proceeded to joke about how he was going to have a breakout season, and accepting that I was an idiot for doing that. Nice selective reading, there... Attacked people personally? You mean when I said that everyone there was a Jew? If you call that attacking people...

Yeh, I'm probably not an altogether likable person. I'm a complainer, and I've got a sense of humour that can be rather annoying. What I'm trying to say is that during the mock draft, you used your preconceived notions, and selectively read into what I was saying in order to perpetuate those notions.
    No, you called me a f*cking Jew many times (and from the context meant it in a derogatory way), and considering I am, you know, Jewish, that is a personal attack. You cursing yourself came off as whining to everyone else.
    You also ripped into to me on other issues.

THat being said, I am tired of discussing this, but unless I see marked change by next year, I do not think I could have you in another league that I run.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
      No, you called me a f*cking Jew many times (and from the context meant it in a derogatory way), and considering I am, you know, Jewish, that is a personal attack. You cursing yourself came off as whining to everyone else.
      You also ripped into to me on other issues.

THat being said, I am tired of discussing this, but unless I see marked change by next year, I do not think I could have you in another league that I run.
      And considering as how I am, you know, Jewish, I thought it would be okay.

I actually apologize that you were offended. That wasn't my intent, I was just trying to make funny. Obviously came off badly. That's my fault. I didn't notice any signs that you had been offended, but that's besides the point. Sorry.

That sucks, seeing as how your leagues are widely considered the most "official".

Comment

And considering as how I am, you know, Jewish, I thought it would be okay.

I actually apologize that you were offended. That wasn't my intent, I was just trying to make funny. Obviously came off badly. That's my fault. I didn't notice any signs that you had been offended, but that's besides the point. Sorry.

That sucks, seeing as how your leagues are widely considered the most "official".
        I try not to show offense at most things since if I do people get the reaction they want and perpetuate being annoying. That being said it came off bad since it looked lke you were actually really pissy and intended it as an insult.

Finally, my best advice is tone it down a bit. Both the whining and homering and you will see people be moe responsive to things you have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
          I try not to show offense at most things since if I do people get the reaction they want and perpetuate being annoying. That being said it came off bad since it looked lke you were actually really pissy and intended it as an insult.

Finally, my best advice is tone it down a bit. Both the whining and homering and you will see people be moe responsive to things you have to say.
          Can we both agree that if we both display a similar level of homerism, yours will be barely commented on (save for stupid AFC East fans), while mine will be criticised?

Comment

Can we both agree that if we both display a similar level of homerism, yours will be barely commented on (save for stupid AFC East fans), while mine will be criticised?
            Possibly but I say stuff about other things.

Comment

Its all just a matter of perspective and perception. Two individuals will view everything in a different manner.

But in all honesty I don't see Wraith display as much homerism as Arcade.

Comment

Can we also all agree that I'm not nearly as bad as 99% of the other Niners fans.

God, I ****ing hate those people.

"It's only one game."
                "Soon, they'll be the real 49ers" I especially loathed that one
                "We obviously have a better defence than the Packers"

Comment

Can I join the pile on?

Comment

^ That was awesome.
                    Can you spare a septim?

Comment

At least for now theres 'it was only one game' to hide behind
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlackAdder View Post
                        Can I join the pile on?
                        I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by arcade View Post
                          i don't get it.
                          doh!

Comment

Working...
                          X