Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradford was awesome in his first game, but to say that he's elite right now is preposterous.

(Cue the nonsensical RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE in 4... 3... 2... 1...)
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
      Bradford was awesome in his first game, but to say that he's elite right now is preposterous.

Don't be reasonable Walt. It isnt appreciated in these parts.

Comment

I'm not saying elite right now, but when a prospect does what he's capable of in his first game? That's damn impressive.

Kurt Warner at 22 years old, I'm pumped to see him play this season

Comment

I think Franchize is actually John Clayton because he throws the word elite around like it's nothing... and probably has a funny haircut too.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/previe...ohn&id=5489176

Comment

John Clayton is an alien. I am positive of that.

Comment

Wow Walter, go write another 5000 word essay about a guy who is trash and got dookied on by everyone in the 1st round. It must kill you that McShay was right on about your boy.

U mad Walt? Ya u mad.
              I'm the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by cutty View Post
                My only gripe with Bradford has always been 'can he do it under fire?'. If he can (and I definately think so), he's going to be a monster. Has there ever been a more accurate college QB?
                Hurr, Colt McCoy.

But seriously, I'm telling you guys Chris Long is still going to be good!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles4Life View Post
                  Hurr, Colt McCoy.

But seriously, I'm telling you guys Chris Long is still going to be good!
                  Hey, didn't you guys choke in multiple NFC Championships and then choke to the Pats? Have you guys ever won a Super Bowl, and did you guys let go two of the greatest players in the history of the league and then both of them went in the HoF with the team they left you for? I allways thought it was funny when the Eagles were some lumped in with the Giants, Cowboys and Skins rivalry when in reality the Eagles have been the dog **** ***** for those 3 teams for ever.

Have fun with Kolb and Vick, they're beasts. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Plus, who cares if Chris Long is a bust. Not me.
                  I'm the greatest.

Comment

Sam Bradford will be out of the league in 4 years.

Comment

What will actually happen is, Bradford will lead the Rams to an astronomical win total (like 6), throw for something like 4500 yards and 30 TDs, and then everyone will talk about how awesome he is all offseason and stuff. Then, first play 2011, he'll have a career ending injury.
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                        Sam Bradford will be out of the league in 4 years.
                        yeah u still mad cause you root Freeman and the Buccs, your team has never been good. Hey Tony Dungy, why'd you leave Tampa? "Cause they are ****ing Buccs.". Awesome.
                        I'm the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                          What will actually happen is, Bradford will lead the Rams to an astronomical win total (like 6), throw for something like 4500 yards and 30 TDs, and then everyone will talk about how awesome he is all offseason and stuff. Then, first play 2011, he'll have a career ending injury.
                          Oh my God, go trade away 2 1st rounders for Dick Vermeil again please.
                          I'm the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by Franchize View Post
                            yeah u still mad cause you root Freeman and the Buccs, your team has never been good. Hey Tony Dungy, why'd you leave Tampa? "Cause they are ****ing Buccs.". Awesome.
                            Hey broski, it's not my fault Bradford's gonna rupture his dick banging who-bags day and night. Don't blame me, blame St. Louis for being a ****hole where he has nothing to do but bang who-bags like your mother.

Comment

Hey broski, it's not my fault Bradford's gonna rupture his dick banging who-bags day and night. Don't blame me, blame St. Louis for being a ****hole where he has nothing to do but bang who-bags like your mother.
                              Hey, easy now.

OK, nevermind... St. Louis sucks.

Comment

u mad?

ya u mad

Go Buccs.....haha Hey, why does your owner like soccer more than football? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                                I'm the greatest.

Comment

Working...
                                X