This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Bradford's 1st game

I got around to watching the NFL network's extended highlight package of the Rams/Cardinals game. Wow is Bradford impressive. I had him right behind Stafford in my 2008 rankings, and I wonder if he would've ended up being the better QB prospect with a full 2009 season.

He's Kurt Warner in every way possible.

Please keep Franchize out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tango View Post
      Please keep Franchize out of this thread.
      Haha. So true.

Comment

Trigger Franchize!

But, I agree. Bradford has all the makings of a guy that could be an elite quarterback in the next few years, and the Rams are really due with the way things have been going for them lately. If they go after one of the elite WR prospects in next year's draft, that offense could actually be pretty lethal. I'd be a pretty big fan of, say, A.J. Green and (a healthy) Donnie Avery, with Amendola in the slot, and Laurent Robinson/Mark Clayton as 4th/5th options. Steven Jackson could use a backup as well.

And obviously they should fire the hell out of Pat Shurmur.

Comment

You stupid herbs.

Bradford is the best QB to come out since Peyton, he's better than every single QB to come out since.

The kid can play and not only play, but play right now. His learning curve is just ridiculous, and finally someone sees that.

And believe bro, if Bradford comes out in 2009, he'd be playing for Detroit and the Rams would be stuck with Rex Grossman 2.0
          I'm the greatest.

Comment

Noooooooo!!!!!! He found the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Franchize View Post
              You stupid herbs.

Bradford is the best QB to come out since Peyton, he's better than every single QB to come out since.
              Plain and simple no !

Comment

Originally posted by yashi View Post
                Trigger Franchize!

But, I agree. Bradford has all the makings of a guy that could be an elite quarterback in the next few years, and the Rams are really due with the way things have been going for them lately. If they go after one of the elite WR prospects in next year's draft, that offense could actually be pretty lethal. I'd be a pretty big fan of, say, A.J. Green and (a healthy) Donnie Avery, with Amendola in the slot, and Laurent Robinson/Mark Clayton as 4th/5th options. Steven Jackson could use a backup as well.

And obviously they should fire the hell out of Pat Shurmur.
                Shurmur should have been fired this past offseason, but he wasn't so no need to cey over spilled milk, and yes A.J. Green is the target, if not him than Baldwin or Jones. Bradford needs a guy who can get consistently open. He'll get them the ball, thats the easy part, but getting a guy the ball thats open is the problem.

Donnie Avery is all but done. I hate to say it, I really liked him. And this year was going to be the year he could actually get someone to throw him a good pass. But with a nasty knee injury and the projected #1 pick by the Rams to be a wide out he will be the low man on the totem pole.

Projected lineup after the 1st RND Pick.

1. Green or Jones or Baldwin (depends on where the Rams pick)
                2. Robinson
                3. Amendola
                4. Avery (if healthy and not cut) if he is cut then it's Gibson
                5. Gilyard

Also don't be shocked if the Rams select in the low 10's or high teen's and see Mark Ingram the selection either. The big thing in St.Louis other than of course getting Sam help in the receiving department is desperately adding RB depth. They would love to have a 1...2 Punch.
                I'm the greatest.

Comment

What's the point of putting someone on your ignore list if people quote him/her/it/them?
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    Plain and simple no !
                    Uh yea....Nuff salad
                    I'm the greatest.

Comment

Shurmur should have been fired this past offseason, but he wasn't so no need to cey over spilled milk, and yes A.J. Green is the target, if not him than Baldwin or Jones. Bradford needs a guy who can get consistently open. He'll get them the ball, thats the easy part, but getting a guy the ball thats open is the problem.

Donnie Avery is all but done. I hate to say it, I really liked him. And this year was going to be the year he could actually get someone to throw him a good pass. But with a nasty knee injury and the projected #1 pick by the Rams to be a wide out he will be the low man on the totem pole.

Projected lineup after the 1st RND Pick.

1. Green or Jones or Baldwin (depends on where the Rams pick)
                      2. Robinson
                      3. Amendola
                      4. Avery (if healthy and not cut) if he is cut then it's Gibson
                      5. Gilyard

Also don't be shocked if the Rams select in the low 10's or high teen's and see Mark Ingram the selection either. The big thing in St.Louis other than of course getting Sam help in the receiving department is desperately adding RB depth. They would love to have a 1...2 Punch.
                      The Rams wont have a 1-2 punch for long if they do that considering the fact that they have run Steven Jackson into the ground. He wont have much left in the tank after this season. The Rams have destroyed his body by not giving him any help and playing him through injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        The Rams wont have a 1-2 punch for long if they do that considering the fact that they have run Steven Jackson into the ground. He wont have much left in the tank after this season. The Rams have destroyed his body by not giving him any help and playing him through injuries.
                        Sad thing is by the time the Rams are good he'll be done.

Comment

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          He wasn't run into the ground last Sunday, he only ran 22 times.

They have a elite franchise QB now, they don't need to rely on him for everything anymore.

Watch the game and stop watching CBS Sports Tracker herb and you'd know that already.
                          I'm the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            Sad thing is by the time the Rams are good he'll be done.
                            And your point is? The CHargers got good when LT was nearing the end. Big deal, you move on. RB's are a dime a dozen, look at the scrubs New Orleans and the Coklts won with, or the Giants, or hell look at the Pats.
                            I'm the greatest.

Comment

He wasn't run into the ground last Sunday, he only ran 22 times.

They have a elite franchise QB now, they don't need to rely on him for everything anymore.

Watch the game and stop watching CBS Sports Tracker herb and you'd know that already.
                              He's not an elite QB yet. Case in point: He lost to the Cardinals at home. There's not an elite QB in the league who would do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X