Jimmy Clausen Benched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Fox doesn't care about the future though because he won't be back next year. If I were the owner, I wouldn't allow him to make any decisions.
    Great points. W's and L's don't really matter for the Panthers anymore, it's all about getting Clausen ready for 2011 so they can see what they have in him.

Comment

The panthers ****ing suck. Cowboy fans complain about jerry jones, raiders fans complain about al davis, I wish our owner cared half as much as these owners do about their teams.

Comment

Originally posted by pantherfaninfl View Post
        The panthers ****ing suck. Cowboy fans complain about jerry jones, raiders fans complain about al davis, I wish our owner cared half as much as these owners do about their teams.
        It's a shame. At least those guys give a damn.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Walt wouldn't you have fired Fox a long time ago anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
            I've seen him play maybe twenty times, and that was enough. Weak arm with too much loft, horrific decision making, and inconsistent accuracy. I don't see what there is to like about him, there's no untapped upside there or anything like that since he was the most NFL ready QB in the history of ever. Let him continue on his lifelong backup career path, that's where he belongs

So yes I am judging, Jimmy Clausen sucks
            Isn't it time to bust out Franchise and hee haw about this some more?

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
              Walt wouldn't you have fired Fox a long time ago anyways?
              Nah I've never been anti-Fox prior to this year. It just seems like he's mailing it in now.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Why is John Fox still the coach? There is absolutely nothing to be gained from keeping him until the end of the season-nothing. Carolina fans deserve better than this ****.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

The Panthers are in an awful position. They have a coach making decisions on a young quarterback he doesn't care about because he won't be around next year. If their owner wasn't such a cheap *******, he would have just fired Fox during the bye week. The Panthers could legitimately go 0-16.
                  This. They need figure out what they are doing by dropping Fox now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
                    Isn't it time to bust out Franchise and hee haw about this some more?
                    But, I don't like Bradford. Maybe when the Panthers get a top 5 pick and draft Mallett as their franchise QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
                      But, I don't like Bradford. Maybe when the Panthers get a top 5 pick and draft Mallett as their franchise QB.
                      There would have to be a rookie salary structure. Can't see cheap Jerry Richardson paying all that guaranteed money to a QB.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Nah I've never been anti-Fox prior to this year. It just seems like he's mailing it in now.
                        Now we know where Jack Del Rio got his work ethic from.

Comment

Wasn't one thing that was supposed to help Jimmy Clausen was that he HAD experience in the West Coast offense and would be able to hit the ground running? So much for that.
                          Anywho, Bradford has finally shown he's better, and I can't believe I thought that I compared Sam to Jimmy in the first place.
                          Of course, I could be completely wrong in the next 2-3 years, but what's the fun in waiting till then?
                          The Future. The Way. The Life. Stafford 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanisy View Post
                            Wasn't one thing that was supposed to help Jimmy Clausen was that he HAD experience in the West Coast offense and would be able to hit the ground running? So much for that.
                            Anywho, Bradford has finally shown he's better, and I can't believe I thought that I compared Sam to Jimmy in the first place.
                            Of course, I could be completely wrong in the next 2-3 years, but what's the fun in waiting till then?
                            That's what a lot of people felt like after the 1998 NFL Draft with Peyton Manning vs. Ryan Leaf. (And to some extent, the 2005 NFL Draft with Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith)
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

That's what a lot of people felt like after the 1998 NFL Draft with Peyton Manning vs. Ryan Leaf. (And to some extent, the 2005 NFL Draft with Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith)
                              I didn't see anyone who had Bradford and Clausen going 1 and 2 in their mock drafts.
                              http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X