Jimmy Clausen Benched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Clausen Benched

I know this thread will recreate the great debate of Jimmy Clausen....

http://twitter.com/carolinagrowl/status/27752459553
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

well it was too early to throw him in there anyway...

Comment

Plenty of qb's have been benched and have come back. Jimmy needs to stay focused and learn

Comment

I would've just left him out there. You already know that Matt Moore has nothing to do with your future, let the kid get out there and keep learning

Comment

Tony Pike time?

Comment

Lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by cutty View Post
              I would've just left him out there. You already know that Matt Moore has nothing to do with your future, let the kid get out there and keep learning
              so moore has what ? 4 good games last year and 3 bad ones this year and you are judging ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tango View Post
                so moore has what ? 4 good games last year and 3 bad ones this year and you are judging ?
                I've seen him play maybe twice including once this year, and that was enough. Weak arm with too much loft, horrific decision making, and inconsistent accuracy. I don't see what there is to like about him, there's no untapped upside there or anything like that. Let him continue on his lifelong backup career path, that's where he belongs

So yes I am judging, Matt Moore sucks

Comment

Originally posted by cutty View Post
                  Matt Moore sucks
                  I think people were just confusing their excitement for the benching of Delhomme for their excitement over Matt Moore. He's not good.

Comment

I've seen him play maybe twenty times, and that was enough. Weak arm with too much loft, horrific decision making, and inconsistent accuracy. I don't see what there is to like about him, there's no untapped upside there or anything like that since he was the most NFL ready QB in the history of ever. Let him continue on his lifelong backup career path, that's where he belongs

So yes I am judging, Jimmy Clausen sucks

Comment

Sometimes I get the feeling that people think we hate Clausen just because we're mindless trolls.

Comment

Bradford's better.

Oh no he didn't!

Comment

The Panthers are in an awful position. They have a coach making decisions on a young quarterback he doesn't care about because he won't be around next year. If their owner wasn't such a cheap *******, he would have just fired Fox during the bye week. The Panthers could legitimately go 0-16.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I don't agree with this at all, sure Clausen looked like ****, but that can be said with his freshman year as well at Notre Dame. He only gets better with experience, it is not about winning now, but building for the future.
                            "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                              I don't agree with this at all, sure Clausen looked like ****, but that can be said with his freshman year as well at Notre Dame. He only gets better with experience, it is not about winning now, but building for the future.
                              Fox doesn't care about the future though because he won't be back next year. If I were the owner, I wouldn't allow him to make any decisions.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X