Scary question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary question

If the Bucs beat the Falcons (big "if" in my opinion especially when you analyze the team stats), are they the best team in the NFC?

Pretty crazy when you think about it.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Hard to say, especially with how the Saints and Steelers beat em. The Giants are who I'd mark the best if the Bucs beat the Falcons.
    "The Big 10 is actually the superior conference to the SEC."

"Them's fightin words."

Comment

Giants. That being said the Bucs have been incredibly impressive, but I refuse to buy them as a serious playoff contender. In two or three years they could be sick though.

Comment

I'd take Josh Freeman over Eli Manning, and that's a big argument for Tampa over the Giants if I could make one.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

4000 yards and playing 8 games in the meadowlands says eli is better atm
          sigpic

Comment

no, at best they would be #3, NYG is clearly better and Ill take GB over TB as well
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

You don't become the best team in the NFC by beating the third-, fourth- or fifth-best team in the NFC.

Right now it's...

1. Giants
              2. Packers
              3. Falcons
              3a. Saints
              3b. Eagles

Bucs have played two winning teams this year and have been destroyed in both games. The Rams also dropped 4 Freeman INTs and should have won that one.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I would not take Freeman over Eli at this point. No way Freeman throws against Dallas like Eli did in that Monday Night game. Freeman can't carry his team as of right now, if TB gets behind, they are done. But in a year or two, def might change.

Comment

Originally posted by LovemyBills View Post
                  I would not take Freeman over Eli at this point. No way Freeman throws against Dallas like Eli did in that Monday Night game. Freeman can't carry his team as of right now, if TB gets behind, they are done. But in a year or two, def might change.
                  Josh Freeman has 6 4th Quarter comebacks in 1.5 years of playing. Id still take Eli because he has developed into a much better QB but still gets a bad rep for playing in NY, his older brother and his receivers tipping balls, but Freeman is gonna be pretty ****ing good in about a year and a bit
                  Originally posted by espn
                  Can we please find some kind of award to give Buffalo linebacker Arthur Moats? The man did what no other defensive player, prescription drug addiction, forced retirement or alleged cell phone ***** photo has been able to do for 18 years: HE FINALLY FREED THE WORLD FROM BRETT FAVRE!!! The NFL MVP might not be the right award, since really, his accomplishment goes far beyond the lines of the playing field. Maybe TIME Magazine Man of the Year? Or the Nobel Peace Prize? I mean, sure, that one guy spent the last two years in a Chinese prison, but Favre has held us all prisoner for nearly TWO DECADES! Arthur Moats has to become more than just an obscure footnote in Favre's story, right?
                  sigpic

Comment

No, their wins are close against opponents who are .500 or worse (CIN, CLE, STL, AZ, CAR) and got blown out badly but the two plus .500 teams they played. I would need to see some consistency on the winning team front as in either playing them close or winning.

Comment

6 come from behind wins in 16 starts, but you're totally right, if the Bucs get behind, they're totally screwed because Josh Freeman obviously doesn't know how to engineer a 4th quarter comeback.

Comment

There is no best team in the NFC, obviously.

Comment

The Giants are the best team in the NFC, and if I were an NFL team, I would not want to play them with all the qbs they injure. People say no team in the NFC has "cemented" itself, I dont think anyone is playing better than the giants right now. There rolling.

Comment

Tampa has won plenty of games when they were behind. Freeman has like 6 career 4th quarter comebacks.
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              I'd take Josh Freeman over Eli Manning, and that's a big argument for Tampa over the Giants if I could make one.
                              But what about every other position?

Neither O-line is very good, but I'd take New York's.
                              Blount has been impressive, but I wouldn't take him over Bradshaw.
                              New York clearly has the stronger receiving corps.
                              And New York is better on defense at every position except maybe linebacker.
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                              X