• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick Admin

NFL Football
    NFL Picks 2010-2011 Season
    Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles - Sunday January 9, 2011 4:30 pm
    5 units (Normal) ATS: Green Bay Packers +2.5 (+100)
    Units: 5
    Result: WIN for +5 unit(s)
    Net Units: 5

The Green Bay Packers have had a good season that could have been better if not for all the injuries they had to overcome. It shows the great wealth of talent this team has assembled, as they have 15 players on IR, and lost a 1000+ running back in Ryan Grant, and a dynamic TE in Jermichael Finley for te entire season. Despite of the losses, the Packers earned their way here winning their last 2 and finishing 10-6. The Packers getting a juiced 3 here is huge. Despite all the injury issues, and a QB that has sustained 2 concussions this year, the Packers have not lost by more than 4 points to anyone in their last 24 regular season games. The Eagles offensive line is in shambles and they have taken 30 sacks in their last 9 games, and 49 for the season. Teams in the wildcard round over the last 5 years that have taken 40+ sacks are 1-5 ATS and 0-6 SU. The Packers get to the QB and have had 47 sacks this season. Teams that have recorded 40+ sacks are 6-0 ATS unless they are playing another team that had 40+. I'll go with Green Bay.

Comment

Yes I lose my share as well:

Pick Admin

NFL Football
      NFL Picks 2010-2011 Season
      Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs - Sunday January 9, 2011 1:00 pm
      5 units (Game of the Year) ATS: Kansas City Chiefs +3 (-120)
      Units: 5
      Result: LOSS for -5 unit(s)
      Net Units: -5

The Baltimore Ravens have finished the season with 4 straight wins, and 5 of their last 7 opponents have not been able to score more than 13 points. Their mark vs winning teams on the season was 3-3-1 ATS so nothing to be taken from that. Most people have forgotten just how valuable Kansas City is playing at home, because they have been winning so infrequently, those numbers are lost. Well, here they are again, as the Chiefs have gone 7-1 SU at home and lost only in a meaningless week 17 game. The history of the Chiefs and their potent homefield advantage has been shrouded and forgotten by several years of inept sub-.500 teams. Let's take a look at the history of this Chief's team when they have been at worst a .500 team. The home ledger shows they are 92-20 straight up at home since 1983 when they have had a winning season, and 92-18 when you extract a pair of meaningless week 17 games. When they have been posted as a home underdog, this team is 22-2 ATS since 1983 when they have had a .500 team or better. What is more remarkable is they are 20-4 straight up over the same stretch. When they are a home dog of any number or a favorite of 4 or less, they are 46-15-2 ATS at home when they have had a .500 team or better. The past 2 seasons show this Ravens team vulnerable playing against a team that wins over 60% of its games, where they are 1-8 ATS, and when they have had 2 straight games with a turnover margin of +2 or more, they are 2-11 ATS. Kansas City is a big running team, and if they run the ball for 125 yards or more they are 63-26 ATS since 1992. The Chiefs have averaged 183 rushing yards per game at home this year, and have failed to make it to 125 yards just 1 time, and it was in the finale vs Oakland in a meaningless game, otherwise in their 7 meaningful games they have run for 193 yards per game, with a season low of 135 at home, so 125 is very likely here. Statistically these teams are pretty much a dead heat, both slightly below average form a yards per play standpoint, and both better than average on defense. The Chiefs fans will be really loud for this one as it has been several years since they have seen the Chiefs at home in the playoffs, a decided advantage. My NFL Playoff Game of the Year is on Kansas City

Comment

Dude I like you somewhat but you need to learn how to use vBulletin. Hit the Reply with Quote version instead of copy/pasting other people's text here (or at least use quote tags if you do).

I for one like your analysis of small college football games (you won me a lot of money with that Rice vs. UH game) but you need to drop the pretentious showing-off and either help us out or get out. I liked when you posted picks in here before games to help some of us out but what you're doing now is showing off. Regardless of whether your "picks" were made before or after the game, the fact that you post the pick after it's 14-0 is kind of a douche move, whereas if you had posted it last night you would be seeing some positive reactions.

Either quit your showing off and actually help us out or get out of these forums.

Comment

Please

Comment

Stop

Comment

Double/Triple/Quadruple

Comment

Posting

Comment

• All Sports Plays (+2780) 108-73 L181 60%
                  • Basketball Overall Plays (+1935) 72-48 L120 60%
                  • Football Plays (+1645) 66-45 L111 59%
                  • NCAA-B Plays (+1180) 25-12 L37 68%

See I've been around forums my whole life. They are all the same. Maybe you have been to a few. It goes something like this:

Someone comes in and starts picking winners, ordinary Joe, or tout. When he osts his plays there are always the "haters" the ones that have to take pot shots at him, the naysayers that look at his logic and says that is useless info, but the useless info keeps winning. The poster has to go on the defensive, and start defending what and why he posts, but gets critisized firther. The poster then says, hey, I'm not charging a penny, just trying to help, and gets ticked off and leaves. Then the ones that appreciated his picks get pissed off at the scum that has to drive him away. Story sound familiar? It is repeated in every forum every day!

So here is my story. I liked what Walter was doing. So I e-mailed him one day, and started giving him systems that I had. He was very appreciative, and even posted them, and even started making plays based on them. He even gave me a plug in one of his game writeups.

I then decided, I'll go to his forum and do my best to put winners in their with writeups, etc. Then I start seeing the hatred.Then Walter wins a pick I lose. I e-mail him and congratulate him on his pick, and also after the congratulations, I tell him the wrong team won, but I accept that. He had a team that gained less than 150 yards of total offense that won. His reply to me was, no the right team won.

So then the worm starts turning. I decide to post plays in the forum, while he is emptying his mail bag, and lo and behold he is cutting and pasting only one-sded versions of me, trying to make me look foolish, in his own childish way.

I have posted several winners here, at my own peril, because someone always has to come in and call it garbage, useless trends, etc. Even Walter came in and told me the situational analysis I was doing was useless crap, called me out as a scammer telling people that touts give out both sides of the game, and indicating I could be doing that, and also said he wasn't saying I was, but could be.

That's like me saying Walter has another pen name and does the same thing on that site giving out the opposite picks. Maybe he could wake up and realize there is something called the law of diminishing returns. If I give out 50% of clients one pick and 50% another, thenI have 50% of my clients left. Then I do it again and I have 25$ left. Then I do it again and have 12.5% left, and on until 0. Tha's a brilliant business strategy.

So now after calling a cease fire, Walter has to come in and mock my picks. The man is a goon. He truly acts like he is 8, for goodness sakes wake up. I have nothing to gain here posting before or after, or ever, but somehow, noone seems to get that?

I sent you systems Walter for one reason, and one reason only. To help you! Don't you get that, or are you to arogant to realize what started here and how? I came in your forum to help you, posting extensive writeups and more winners than losers, don't you get that?

What personal gain do I have here posting? I wanted to do what Allen Eastman (Ace Ace) does at www.therx.com (Which Walter accused me of advertising in), and I do! Is that illegal? Ace Ace puts a lot of information in the Rx. He has a big following. You know why? Because the owner of the forum realized he could be benecial to the Rx Forum, and immeiately ran off any of the naysayers, or the posters that had nothing good to add, just trouble.

The difference here Walter. I tried to help you silently behind e-mails, then I opened up with picks in your forum. What you did that is different than the Rx...you stabbed me in the back, and became the negative poster, so guess what? You have 100% of the loyalty here, I have 0% (and rightfully so, you earned it, it's your forum). I learned this a longtime ago in business, "The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang." You encouraged the bs that goes in here because you became part of it.

So before you get your testosterone in rage, think of what started this and why, and if there is a place for me here, I'd love to help, if there isn't, I'd be happy to leave.

Comment

You wont leave.
                    People like you cant leave.

They depend on the internet and are active on so many forums b/c they dont get respect in the real life and try to get it through the Internet then.

Comment

I find myself disagreeing with his reasoning quite a bit but his picks hit more often then not. If he just posted his picks with no reasoning in the picks section he probably wouldn't even get any flack.

Comment

You wont leave.
                        People like you cant leave.

They depend on the internet and are active on so many forums b/c they dont get respect in the real life and try to get it through the Internet then.

See what I mean. This man acts like he knows me, and when I get defensive, people think I'm the one with the problem but that is what happens in forums

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                          I find myself disagreeing with his reasoning quite a bit but his picks hit more often then not. If he just posted his picks with no reasoning in the picks section he probably wouldn't even get any flack.
                          How do you know this? He's just posting the picks he got "right." There's no way of knowing how legitimate this is unless you pay for his service.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Most disagree with what I write, but I win, did you ever stop and think that most disagree because they are used to winning 50%? Of course most disagree, I'm trying to teach a winning style here, if people stopped picking it apart and get out of their old way of thinking the results change with it

Comment

I always find it humorous that I try to help people win for FREE here, FOR FREE, but they in turn act like I'm the enemy! It's crazy! Then they womder why I post after the game starts instead of before it. You see....I lose when I post before the game starts, and if I wait til after I lose as well...

So Walter do the people here that want to read what I have to say about games, and if someone comes in with the BS then ban them from the forum, pretty soon all the jerks are gone, and what is left will be happy to make money for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                                How do you know this? He's just posting the picks he got "right." There's no way of knowing how legitimate this is unless you pay for his service.
                                Most of the ones he posted on here throughout the season were right.

Originally posted by MREAST View Post

Most disagree with what I write, but I win, did you ever stop and think that most disagree because they are used to winning 50%? Of course most disagree, I'm trying to teach a winning style here, if people stopped picking it apart and get out of their old way of thinking the results change with it
                                I will acknowledge that just because it's my gut reaction to disagree with a lot of your reasoning doesn't mean that I'm right to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X