X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MREAST View Post
    You wont leave.
    People like you cant leave.

They depend on the internet and are active on so many forums b/c they dont get respect in the real life and try to get it through the Internet then.

See what I mean. This man acts like he knows me, and when I get defensive, people think I'm the one with the problem but that is what happens in forums
    You are the one with the problems moruk. You are acting like an ******* on here and think you are the greatest.
    further you have never offered any proof that you hit your picks.

also i just dislike the idea of selling picks but thats probably b/c it bareley exists over here. but i do oppose that idea.

Comment

Make me a moderator in this forum, and I'll clean up the trash, and we all will make money.I'll ban all the idiots

Comment

You are the one with the problems moruk. You are acting like an ******* on here and think you are the greatest.
        further you have never offered any proof that you hit your picks.

also i just dislike the idea of selling picks but thats probably b/c it bareley exists over here. but i do oppose that idea.

Do you have anything to offer this forum? Apparently the only thing your interested in is being unkind. You have nothing of value to offer, if I'm a moderator your gone

Comment

Troll.

Comment

I have no more comments for the peanut gallery, I'll just wait for Walter to say yay or nay

Comment

Walter is not going to make you mod haha.

Comment

I have no more comments for the peanut gallery, I'll just wait for Walter to say yay or nay
                lolz

Comment

The only reason you haven't been banned yet is because you're providing great writing material.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Uncover before your superior, dog. I am no peanut gallery. I've moderated or administrated half a hundred forums, chans, and torrent trackers. Never have I encountered anybody as blatantly ignorant or pretentious as you. If you're going to shamelessly continue to show off and refer to the (relatively) intelligent and perceptive members of this community as a "peanut gallery," I think you should just leave. You're not helping out the community by staying here any more; you're just advertising for your stupid little service. I don't care if you reach 100% on all your picks - I'd rather go hit-and-miss with a decent guy like Walter than straight-on with vermin like you.

Comment

Gone

Comment

Gone
                        Oh ta noes. Don't go. we <3 you. you are the greatest pick p3rson 3v3r.

Comment

Gone
                          roflcopter, what a waste of life.

Comment

Make me a moderator in this forum, and I'll clean up the trash, and we all will make money.I'll ban all the idiots
                            Best post ever. HOF worthy.

Comment

So you will give out your picks for free??

I don't see the logic here.
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Okay. Apparently I am not worthy to own an account on a free Forum.
                                Hahaha what a tool -.-

Comment

Working...
                                X