No announcement yet.

Pittsburgh might have to start a rookie off their practice squad at LT Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh might have to start a rookie off their practice squad at LT Sunday

Jonathan Scott might not start because of injury so rookie Chris Scott would most likely start in his place.

How this team gets by with such an awful offensive line is just a testament to just how good everyone else really is, including the coaches. I don't know if there's any other QB in the NFL that can do this. Sure Aaron Rodgers or Michael Vick can get through one season, but Ben has been getting the shit kicked out of him on a week-to-week basis for like 3 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDan245 View Post
      Jonathan Scott might not start because of injury so rookie Chris Scott would most likely start in his place.
      Rex Ryan just came a little in his pants.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I'd rather the Steelers go to the Superbowl than the Jets

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
          I'd rather the Steelers go to the Superbowl than the Jets
          How could you possibly want that as a Ravens fan?

And don't tell me they talk too much. Hello Ray Lewis, hello Terell Suggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby2 View Post
            How could you possibly want that as a Ravens fan?

And don't tell me they talk too much. Hello Ray Lewis, hello Terell Suggs.
            I won't be able to stand the "OMFG SANCHEZ IS GOING TO THE SUPABOWL. FLACCO SUCKS LOLOL. ROFL IS RETARDED!!!"

in the media and in the forums because we all know that Sanchez blows

Comment

I won't be able to stand the "OMFG SANCHEZ IS GOING TO THE SUPABOWL. FLACCO SUCKS LOLOL. ROFL IS RETARDED!!!"

Everyone in the media and the interwebz seems to like Flacco way more than Sanchez.

And it is very funny that you included the "we all know Sanchez blows".

The guys gets no respect whatsoever on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby2 View Post
                Everyone in the media and the interwebz seems to like Flacco way more than Sanchez.

And it is very funny that you included the "we all know Sanchez blows".

The guys gets no respect whatsoever on this forum.
                Really? I always felt that everybody loves Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  how big ben stays no his feet is beyond me but the line has been ****ty since faneca left 2 years ago
                  His line was ****ty with Faneca.

Comment

It's funny because a lot of people feel that way about Flacco here.
                    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

Both Sanchez and Flacco are mediocre-to-above average QBs. Fourth tier probably. Who cares which one is a little bit better than the other?
                      Colts CMD

QB-Peyton Manning
                      RB-
                      WR-Anquan Boldin
                      WR-Doug Baldwin
                      WR-Mohamed Sanu
                      TE-Kyle Rudolph
                      LT-Eugene Monroe
                      LG-Matt Slauson
                      C-Roberto Garza
                      RG-Willie Colon
                      RT-Joe Barksdale

DE-Michael Bennett
                      DT-Terrance Knighton
                      DT-Tony McDaniel
                      DE-Robert Ayers
                      OLB-Malcolm Smith
                      MLB-Kiko Alonso
                      OLB-
                      CB-Alterraun Verner
                      CB-
                      FS-Michael Griffin
                      SS-Marcus Gilchrist

Comment

Flacco is a third year player. Sanchez is a second year player. One started 16 games in college. The other was a D-IAA grad. It woefully immature to say anything negative of their eventual development as pro quarterbacks. There are very many idiots in the media and the public. But it shouldn't be hard to avoid such idiocy.
                        Adam Schefter, August 25, 2009
                        "He's getting a lot of heat now, but someone who knows coaches well predicted to me that McDaniels is going to be one of the greatest NFL coaches ever. Strong words, I know, and we'll see. But I think he's going to be a real good one".

Comment

Originally posted by BigDan245 View Post
                          Great. If they win the superbowl then we will have to hear about how teams don't need a great OL to win games from the likes of Detroit fans (among others)
                          draftmaven.com

MY TWITTER

Comment

Originally posted by mycarman View Post
                            Great. If they win the superbowl then we will have to hear about how teams don't need a great OL to win games from the likes of Detroit fans (among others)
                            I do find it interesting that the two worst offensive lines in football are finding themselves in conference championships.
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                            X