No announcement yet.

Johnathan Gray, 5-Star RB, commits to Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this gray kid is so explosive. He isn't that fast but he has definately got elite explosion.
    Originally posted by Zodiac
    No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
    Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
    I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
    Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

Comment

Originally posted by henry3 View Post
      this gray kid is so explosive. He isn't that fast but he has definately got elite explosion.
      He ran a low 4.4 40-yard dash. I'm pretty sure he's fast.

Comment

He definately does not have break away speed. Just watch the tape, he explodes after his blocks develop but never gains that seperation from the other players.
        No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
        Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
        I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
        Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

Comment

Wonder how much he got "paid".

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
            Wonder how much he got "paid".
            Probably nothing since he doesn't play in the SEC. Or for Auburn.
            JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

I hate when RB's sign with Texas or USC. When is he going to get any playing time?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                Probably nothing since he doesn't play in the SEC. Or for Auburn.
                Keep on telling yourself that. UT boosters funnel all of that oil money straight to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade View Post
                  I hate when RB's sign with Texas or USC. When is he going to get any playing time?
                  Yeah, like Joe McKnight. He should have stayed in Louisiana and played for LSU. He would have gotten way more carries and probably ended up a higher pick in the NFL Draft if he had.

Comment

Yeah, like Joe McKnight. He should have stayed in Louisiana and played for LSU. He would have gotten way more carries and probably ended up a higher pick in the NFL Draft if he had.
                    There's a kid from my hometown, Amir Carlisle. I was totally rooting for him, he was committed to Stanford. Then he switched up to USC. He's not going to get one carry with Marc Tyler, Dillon Baxter already there and better recruits coming in every season.

Comment

There's a kid from my hometown, Amir Carlisle. I was totally rooting for him, he was committed to Stanford. Then he switched up to USC. He's not going to get one carry with Marc Tyler, Dillon Baxter already there and better recruits coming in every season.

Comment

Keep on telling yourself that. UT boosters funnel all of that oil money straight to the team.
                        I more meant for that to be a rimshot. I know that just about all of the top 10 teams are involved in scandal money somehow. Thats why we should just have a junior pro league.
                        JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

Yeah, there was a guy back in the day from my HS team, a couple of years ahead of me, great RB, went to OU back when Switzer was still there and running the Wishbone. My homie ended up having to bulk up and play TE in that same Wishbone offense. He did get one SportsCenter highlight though, when he was the guy that caught the TD pass that made OU the last D-I team to score via the pass that year. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                            I more meant for that to be a rimshot. I know that just about all of the top 10 teams are involved in scandal money somehow. Thats why we should just have a junior pro league.
                            Agreed. I had a teammate in HS that was the MVP of our class in the state his senior year but was too dumb to even get into a junior college. It was a shame that he didn't have some sort of "junior pro league" to "graduate" to, as his talents were totally wasted once he finished HS ball.

Comment

I like Keith Marshall better.

Comment

Because he has a better chance of being drafted from USC than Stanford even if he doesn't star. USC is known as Tailback U for a reason.
                                "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                                X