Johnathan Gray, 5-Star RB, commits to Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dusty View Post
    Because he has a better chance of being drafted from USC than Stanford even if he doesn't star. USC is known as Tailback U for a reason.
    I disagree. If Joe McKnight had gone to LSU instead of USC, he could have been taken much higher than the fourth round.

Comment

I'd just like to reiterate that Sony Michel owns all these people.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
        Doctor: Ma'am, what name would you like on the birth certificate?

Exhausted Mom on delivery table: What's that name on the ultrasound machine over there? Sony? Yeah, that works for me.

Comment

Does Sony also own Adrian Peterson (because if that's the case, that could explain AP's "slave" comments earlier)?

Comment

He's got insane speed. Wonder how many cheerleaders he's ****ed...

Comment

The whole town of Aledo loves John Gray. There's a burger named after him!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
                Does Sony also own Adrian Peterson (because if that's the case, that could explain AP's "slave" comments earlier)?
                LOL. Doesn't matter anyway, because Adrian Peterson will be Earl Campbell'd before Sony Michel even arrives in the nfl, so the Vikings will be right up there in the top 5 to pick him.
                Originally posted by Zodiac
                No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
                Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
                I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
                Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

Comment

I was actually trolling Vikingsteve if you don't mind Cajun lol. AD's skill set is pretty varied so i see him being in the league after he hits the 30 barrier.
                  Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed

Comment

Originally posted by henry3 View Post
                    I was actually trolling Vikingsteve if you don't mind Cajun lol. AD's skill set is pretty varied so i see him being in the league after he hits the 30 barrier.
                    Sorry, I'll delete my earlier post so that he can rage on you. LOL

Comment

He's got insane speed. Wonder how many cheerleaders he's ****ed...
                      Probably almost as many as I did. :P

Comment

If only my country had cheerleaders , thank god there was alcohol!!! . I'll pretend i could've banged them all considering my position in rugby league was the equivalent of a defensive tackle and a fullback.

Comment

Originally posted by henry3 View Post
                          If only my country had cheerleaders , thank god there was alcohol!!! . I'll pretend i could've banged them all considering my position in rugby league was the equivalent of a defensive tackle and a fullback.
                          No cheerleaders? What kind of former English prison colony are you guys running over there? LOL

OT question: Are you old enough to remember the 1988 Geelong Supercats?

Comment

Nah, I was born in 1990 and Basketball is so low key here. Also the talent pool is immensely low. Post moves are rarer than smallpox, and post defence rarer still. No dunks, heaps of lay ups its like the WNBA but with even less superstars. At the pro level of rugby league, most teams have cheerleaders but at the highschool level its unheard of and i went to a very big rugby league/rugby union school in terms of our state. Girls who played netball were the closest things to cheerleaders i've seen in new south wales.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
                              Probably almost as many as I did. :P
                              well that must be a depressingly low number then

Comment

lol kind of burnt

Comment

Working...
                                X