Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnathan Gray, 5-Star RB, commits to Texas

http://rivals.yahoo.com/texastech/fo...an-Gray-103880

While he's not officially yet a 5-star prospect (he's still a junior this year), John Gray is one of the most speedy (4.4), productive (7.7 YPC), instinctive runners in the nation and his early commitment to UT has shocked the recruiting world as the Longhorns add yet another blue-chip running back. The buzz surrounding Gray has affected all of Texas high school football as 4A prospects are going to better and better schools.

Why would anyone be shocked that the Longhorns signed a 5-star prospect from Texas? Texas is Mack Brown's oyster.

Comment

I think it's just shocking because he is a Jr.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I think it's just shocking because he is a Jr.
        A.J. Green commited to Georgia when he was a sophomore.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
          A.J. Green commited to Georgia when he was a sophomore.
          I stand corrected.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

It's not really shocking at all. Texas's recruiting strategy tries to get a lot of early commits, and Brown gets the pick of the litter in Texas every year.

Comment

Some youtube star QB committed to USC in 8th grade.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I stand corrected.
                lol -1 point for me.

Comment

I just have an especially big hard-on for John Gray because of how helpless teams are against him. Sure it's 4A football, but even though the entire other team knows the play is a run and stacks the line, he just darts around and embarrasses them. The way he breaks tackles and always falls forward is impressive to me as well. Dude is gonna be a stud and I wish Tech had tried harder to recruit him.

Comment

Originally posted by FoRM View Post
                    I just have an especially big hard-on for John Gray because of how helpless teams are against him. Sure it's 4A football, but even though the entire other team knows the play is a run and stacks the line, he just darts around and embarrasses them. The way he breaks tackles and always falls forward is impressive to me as well. Dude is gonna be a stud and I wish Tech had tried harder to recruit him.
                    Is there any tape on him?

Comment

Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                      Is there any tape on him?

Comment

Maybe it's news because the best running back texas had in like the last 5 years was Colt McCoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggety View Post
                          Maybe it's news because the best running back texas had in like the last 5 years was Colt McCoy.
                          Ya, but they still have a roster pretty much entirely composed of the 80 some best high school players in Texas over the past five years and a few random kids every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggety View Post
                            Charles, Jamaal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                              Charles, Jamaal.
                              Was his last year 05 or 06?

Comment

Working...
                              X