• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoRM
    started a topic Johnathan Gray, 5-Star RB, commits to Texas

Johnathan Gray, 5-Star RB, commits to Texas

http://rivals.yahoo.com/texastech/fo...an-Gray-103880

While he's not officially yet a 5-star prospect (he's still a junior this year), John Gray is one of the most speedy (4.4), productive (7.7 YPC), instinctive runners in the nation and his early commitment to UT has shocked the recruiting world as the Longhorns add yet another blue-chip running back. The buzz surrounding Gray has affected all of Texas high school football as 4A prospects are going to better and better schools.

• DenverTyrant
    replied
    Portrait of Cajun ftw.

Leave a comment:

• Cajun
    replied
    Originally posted by ManVsDraft View Post
    That you, Willy Wanker? LOL

Leave a comment:

• ManVsDraft
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cajun
    replied
    Originally posted by ManVsDraft View Post
    lies your prolly offered him some candy to lure him inside your house down to the basement...where all the fun happens
    I'm not Arcade. I'll leave the manlove stuff to him...and Aaron Rod-Jaws.

Leave a comment:

• HurricaneNation
    replied
    Originally posted by manvsdraft View Post
    lies your prolly offered him some candy to lure him inside your house down to the basement...where all the fun happens

it puts the lotion in the basket!

Leave a comment:

• vikingsteve26
    replied
    it better be some nice candy. I'm not cheap.

Leave a comment:

• ManVsDraft
    replied
    Originally posted by Cajun View Post
    Yep, I'm over 40 for sure. LOL

I can still give you young whippersnappers a run for your money though.

Wait a minute, there's some kid walking on my lawn...hey, you, kid...get offa my lawn. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Cajun
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
    well I'm 22 in a month... I get along better with the old (40+) people around here apparently. just testing the theory lol
    Yep, I'm over 40 for sure. LOL

I can still give you young whippersnappers a run for your money though.

Wait a minute, there's some kid walking on my lawn...hey, you, kid...get offa my lawn. LOL

Leave a comment:

• vikingsteve26
    replied
    Older than you probably. I wasn't offended BTW, just taking the opportunity to tell a cool story about the "glory days". ;-)
    well I'm 22 in a month... I get along better with the old (40+) people around here apparently. just testing the theory lol

Leave a comment:

• Cajun
    replied
    I was just ****in around lol

how old are you?
    Older than you probably. I wasn't offended BTW, just taking the opportunity to tell a cool story about the "glory days". ;-)

Leave a comment:

• vikingsteve26
    replied
    LOL

Here's the deal though. My HS team won a state title my senior year. The letter jacket was golden, not only in my hometown, but in all of the surrounding towns as well. Free food, free booze (18 to drink back in the day, though we were never carded at 17 either) and all the chicks one could ask for. It's like the Boss once sang, "Glory days well they'll pass you by, Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye, Glory days, glory days". LOL
    I was just ****in around lol

how old are you?

Leave a comment:

• Cajun
    replied
    Originally posted by henry3 View Post
    Nah, I was born in 1990 and Basketball is so low key here. Also the talent pool is immensely low. Post moves are rarer than smallpox, and post defence rarer still. No dunks, heaps of lay ups its like the WNBA but with even less superstars. At the pro level of rugby league, most teams have cheerleaders but at the highschool level its unheard of and i went to a very big rugby league/rugby union school in terms of our state. Girls who played netball were the closest things to cheerleaders i've seen in new south wales.
    The 1988 Supercats went 0-24, which ranks on a par with Detroit's 0-16 season in terms of embarassment. Reason I asked is one of my old homies played for them back in the day. I didn't realize that they didn't allow dunks though, since he was a huge leaper back in his college days here in the US.

Leave a comment:

• Cajun
    replied
    well that must be a depressingly low number then
    LOL

Here's the deal though. My HS team won a state title my senior year. The letter jacket was golden, not only in my hometown, but in all of the surrounding towns as well. Free food, free booze (18 to drink back in the day, though we were never carded at 17 either) and all the chicks one could ask for. It's like the Boss once sang, "Glory days well they'll pass you by, Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye, Glory days, glory days". LOL

Leave a comment:

• henry3
    replied
    lol kind of burnt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X