Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Lombardi's 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Michael Lombardi's 2012 NFL Mock Draft

    1. IND - Andrew Luck QB
    2. WAS - Robert Griffin QB
    3. MIN - Matt Kalil OT
    4. CLE - Justin Blackmon WR
    5. TB - Dontari Poe DT (wow!!!)
    6. STL - Melvin Ingram DE (Chris Long, Robert Quinn?)
    7. JAX - Riley Reiff OT
    8. MIA - Ryan Tannehill QB
    9. CAR - Morris Claiborne CB
    10. BUF - Quinton Coples DE


    Robert Griffin: "Has a lot of Steve Young in him."
    On Bucs taking Poe: "They need to get tougher."

    Sigh... another mock that stops at 10.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    I guess Miami is not getting Flynn or Manning
    I AM THAT GUY

    Comment


    • #3
      And this is why Lombardi isn't working for an NFL team anymore. Just horrible
      GO BROWNS!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I guess Miami is not getting Flynn or Manning
        I'll be shocked if they get Manning. Why would Manning want to play for Stephen Ross?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

        Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

        Comment


        • #5
          As I tweeted out:

          I think I'd give the #Bucs a Millen grade if they took Dontari Poe at No. 5. Or maybe a Millen on LSD & Crack
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

          Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

          Comment


          • #6
            Those guys don't do them higher than 10 because they don't know anybody outside the top 10.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Walter View Post
              As I tweeted out:

              I think I'd give the #Bucs a Millen grade if they took Dontari Poe at No. 5. Or maybe a Millen on LSD & Crack
              I'd pay money to watch Millen talk about sports while on LSD and crack on TV.

              Oh wait, I already do.
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

              Comment


              • #8
                Eww.

                Comment


                • #9
                  What's being overlooked is the fact that he's ignored the poor LT situation of the Vikings. Who's going to protect Matt Kalil's blindside?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Robert Griffin: "Has a lot of Steve Young in him."
                    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                    I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bucs taking Poe would be Millen on Speed.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        poe moving up this high wouldnt shock me. there is no DL who really deserves to be a top 10 pick and poe has the most potential. I doubt the bucs take him though

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey, if Poe went to the Bucs I wouldn't complain. Means one of Price/McCoy would be on the out.

                          obviously would be Price, but yeah.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            I'll be shocked if they get Manning. Why would Manning want to play for Stephen Ross?
                            Cuz he is loaded and not afriad to spend money. Also he has a house in Miami, Look at the weapons he will have, and not to mention the best LT he has ever had. I'm not saying it will happen but its a good possibilty and even if Miami does not land Manning they will land Flynn.
                            I AM THAT GUY

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                              Not that there's anything wrong with that.
                              Haha well done.

                              Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                              What's being overlooked is the fact that he's ignored the poor LT situation of the Vikings. Who's going to protect Matt Kalil's blindside?
                              Kalil is too big to be sacked by small defensive ends.

                              Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              Cuz he is loaded and not afriad to spend money. Also he has a house in Miami, Look at the weapons he will have, and not to mention the best LT he has ever had. I'm not saying it will happen but its a good possibilty and even if Miami does not land Manning they will land Flynn.
                              You can say the same thing about Daniel Snyder.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

                              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X