Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3/25- Consensus Prospect Rankings; Free Agent Rankings/Grades; Pro Days; Mailbag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/25- Consensus Prospect Rankings; Free Agent Rankings/Grades; Pro Days; Mailbag

2012 NFL Draft Conensus Rankings - Consensus 2012 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings based on multiple big boards. 3/25

2012 NFL Free Agent Signing Grades - My grades on all the signings this free agency period. More signing grades added. 3/25

2012 NFL Draft Pro Day Results - Results from the 2012 NFL Pro Days posted. 3/25

2012 NFL Draft Mailbag - Another 2012 NFL Draft Mailbag entry. 3/25

2012 NFL Free Agent Rankings - 2012 NFL Free Agent Rankings available here. All positions now available. Three cuts/signings today. 3/25

2012 NFL Offseason Needs - 2012 NFL Offseason Needs are being posted. All teams listed. 3/25

2012 NBA Draft Scouting Reports - Take a look at 2012 NBA Draft Prospect Bradley Beal's strengths, weaknesses and player comparison. 3/25

2012 NFL Mock Draft Database - Looking for 2012 NFL Mock Drafts? The new 2012 NFL Mock Draft Database is now up. I have 393 listed. 12 updates for Sunday. 3/25

2012 NBA Mock Draft Database - Check out a list of 44 2012 NBA Mock Drafts on the net. 3/25

College Basketball Picks - College basketball picks are back. 3/25

NBA Picks - NBA Picks return for the 2011-12 season. NBA Picks to be posted daily. 3/25

2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Nice to see Lavonte David getting some love in the consensus rankings, thought he was a little underrated after the impressive senior season he had.
    Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

It's been a while since Alameda Ta'amu was last considered a 1st round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
        It's been a while since Alameda Ta'amu was last considered a 1st round pick.
        I think he fell because of the Stanford game. A lot of other games I've watched he's been a force though, including the Senior Bowl. Still a legitimate 1st round pick IMO.
        Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

Hey walt the Saints plan to keep Vilma and move either him or Lofton(i'm guessing Lofton since Vilma's knees are so torn up) to OLB.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac View Post
            Hey walt the Saints plan to keep Vilma and move either him or Lofton(i'm guessing Lofton since Vilma's knees are so torn up) to OLB.
            He's not going to be eligible to play though.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              He's not going to be eligible to play though.
              Yep they plan on doing it when he gets back
              sigpic

Comment

Yep they plan on doing it when he gets back
                Highly doubtful that they're going to keep a guy getting $5.4M this year and $5.9M next year who won't even be able to play for at least a season.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Highly doubtful that they're going to keep a guy getting $5.4M this year and $5.9M next year who won't even be able to play for at least a season.
                  That's not what Loomis said last night
                  sigpic

Comment

So with Upshaw still being unable to workout what are the odds he keeps slipping down the boards?

Comment

That's not what Loomis said last night
                      GMs are not always forthcoming. Why would he say he'll cut Vilma? He's keeping his options open.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by CreamRanger View Post
                        So with Upshaw still being unable to workout what are the odds he keeps slipping down the boards?
                        Possible. I also think most people are starting to realize that he doesn't really fit any scheme.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

A few of the consensus rankings that really jumped out to me:

- Foles behind Weeden, Osweiler, and Cousins. I would think Foles's arm alone would push him up boards, but I guess not.
                          - Vinny Curry behind Andre Branch and Chandler Jones. I'm a big fan of Curry and I have no idea why Branch and Jones, Branch especially, are rated so much more highly. Curry had a somewhat disappointing Combine, but his tape is that of a first rounder for me.
                          - Joe Adams the 12th receiver. Did something happen to decimate his stock or have I just not been paying attention? I think Adams is a high second rounder, right around Hill, Randle, Jeffery, and Sanu, and ahead of Givens, Quick, Toon, Streeter, and Criner. I could be way off, but I really like him and assumed others felt similarly.

Comment

Possible. I also think most people are starting to realize that he doesn't really fit any scheme.
                            True. So I know a lot of NFL scouts seem to say they don't put as much weight in the post season stuff as the game film, but it seems like players fly up and down the boards after senior bowl, combine, pro days, etc. Is this just more of a media thing or do NFL scouts play into this stuff as much as the media?

Comment

Originally posted by CreamRanger
                              True. So I know a lot of NFL scouts seem to say they don't put as much weight in the post season stuff as the game film, but it seems like players fly up and down the boards after senior bowl, combine, pro days, etc. Is this just more of a media thing or do NFL scouts play into this stuff as much as the media?
                              Scouts different than GM.Coaches. Scouts look at tape and are sensible, GMs/Coaches overrate the bowl games and the senior bowl and etc. every year some guys blows up at the bowl game and moves from 4th round to first round. I am convinced coaches only watch 2-3 games worth of tape on each prospect, while scouts may watch all games.

NFL is weird when it comes to scouting/drafting.
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                              X