Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live 2012 NFL Draft Thread Rounds 4-7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Live 2012 NFL Draft Thread Rounds 4-7

    Final Day of the Draft! Discuss here.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    Live Draft Grades will continue to be posted until the draft ends - or my fingers fall off. Whichever comes first:

    http://walterfootball.com/offseason.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

    Comment


    • #3
      lets see how the vikings finish off this awesome draft
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

      Comment


      • #4
        Walter I told you the Dolphins needed a TE LOL.
        I AM THAT GUY

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          Walter I told you the Dolphins needed a TE LOL.
          You called it all along.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

          Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

          Comment


          • #6
            My favorite players left are:
            1. Lamar Miller - his size, speed and shiftiness I thought for sure would have him drafted by now. His vision is average but I thought some team would see great potential there.
            2. Bobby Massie - Great run blocking RT with decent feet.
            3. Ronnell Lewis - A very good athlete that has scheme versatility. Maybe his versatility is hurting him as he's without a true position in the NFL.
            4. Alameda Ta'amu - Mammoth NT that can eat up blockers.
            5. Marvin Jones - 6"3 with 4.4 speed and an outstanding catch radius. No name receivers went ahead of him.
            6. Jared Crick - Missed the season but I expect his tape, experience and versatility would have had him drafted already.
            7. Antonio Allen - Tall, athletic strong safety that likes to be up in the box. At 6"2 he has the height and speed to cover TEs. I expected him to coveted because of that.
            8. Brandon Boykin - Physical, fast corner with playmaking ability.
            9. Cam Johnson - Powerful against the run and can rush the passer. Low production for a solid athlete.
            10. Josh Norman - Good ball skills, looks fluid in motion and has good size.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
              My favorite players left are:
              1. Lamar Miller - his size, speed and shiftiness I thought for sure would have him drafted by now. His vision is average but I thought some team would see great potential there.
              2. Bobby Massie - Great run blocking RT with decent feet.
              3. Ronnell Lewis - A very good athlete that has scheme versatility. Maybe his versatility is hurting him as he's without a true position in the NFL.
              4. Alameda Ta'amu - Mammoth NT that can eat up blockers.
              5. Marvin Jones - 6"3 with 4.4 speed and an outstanding catch radius. No name receivers went ahead of him.
              6. Jared Crick - Missed the season but I expect his tape, experience and versatility would have had him drafted already.
              7. Antonio Allen - Tall, athletic strong safety that likes to be up in the box. At 6"2 he has the height and speed to cover TEs. I expected him to coveted because of that.
              8. Brandon Boykin - Physical, fast corner with playmaking ability.
              9. Cam Johnson - Powerful against the run and can rush the passer. Low production for a solid athlete.
              10. Josh Norman - Good ball skills, looks fluid in motion and has good size.
              Really really surprised he wasn't picked up in the first 3 rounds.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JLash View Post
                Really really surprised he wasn't picked up in the first 3 rounds.
                I'm not really. From what I saw of him, he offers little in passing game (essential for modern RB's) and seemed average against better defenses.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Todd Marinovich's Trip View Post
                  I'm not really. From what I saw of him, he offers little in passing game (essential for modern RB's) and seemed average against better defenses.
                  Hmmm. I didn't get to see him play a ton but going over his game logs it looks like he **** on Ohio St. and Virginia Tech as two of the better defenses he played last year. UNC shut him down, but it doesn't look like he was a no-show against good teams.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    More tight ends!
                    Colts CMD

                    QB-Peyton Manning
                    RB-
                    WR-Anquan Boldin
                    WR-Doug Baldwin
                    WR-Mohamed Sanu
                    TE-Kyle Rudolph
                    LT-Eugene Monroe
                    LG-Matt Slauson
                    C-Roberto Garza
                    RG-Willie Colon
                    RT-Joe Barksdale

                    DE-Michael Bennett
                    DT-Terrance Knighton
                    DT-Tony McDaniel
                    DE-Robert Ayers
                    OLB-Malcolm Smith
                    MLB-Kiko Alonso
                    OLB-
                    CB-Alterraun Verner
                    CB-
                    FS-Michael Griffin
                    SS-Marcus Gilchrist

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Who do you guys think the dumb pick will be early today? I've had it in my gut that Janzen Jackson, Darrell Scott or Darron Thomas are going to be random bad picks here in the early 4th.
                      draftmaven.com

                      MY TWITTER

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I forgot Streeter was on the board, wouldn't mind taking him with our first 4th.
                        Hoping for one of Jones, Streeter, McNutt, Criner, Toon, or Adams/Givens with that pick.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mycarman View Post
                          Who do you guys think the dumb pick will be early today? I've had it in my gut that Janzen Jackson, Darrell Scott or Darron Thomas are going to be random bad picks here in the early 4th.
                          Yeah, I feel like some QB from out of nowhere is going to get picked in the 4th. Could we see Case Keenum in the 4th?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'd love to get Tommy Streeter or Childs. Crick woud be interesting. Travis Lewis is still out there, as far as I know.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hope the Vikings get either Mcnutt or Criner in the 4th round. we need to get Ponder more weapons.
                              Vikings Off- Season Wish List
                              NFL Draft
                              1a.) DT Sylvester Williams 1b.) WR Deandre Hopkins/ Keenan Allen 2.) MLB Manti Te'o
                              3.) CB D.J Hayden 4a.) NT Brandon Williams 4b.) WR Chris Harper
                              5.) S Sanders Commings 6.) P Brad Wing and 7ab
                              Pick 1b and 7b acquired from Seahawks in Harvin trade
                              Re-Signed
                              Phil Loadholt, Jerome Felton, Erin Henderson, Simpson, Sanford
                              Signed FAs
                              Matt Cassel, Greg Jennings

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X