Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd McShay's 2013 NFL Mock Draft - First Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Link View Post
    Really? Thanks for the info.

    Here is the quote:

    "This is not meant to be a true projection or represent how we think the first round will actually unfold next April. Rather, it's simply a look at where teams stand from a broad perspective after the draft, and some big names who could be in play after we finish our initial film study and formulate our first 2013 draft board late in the summer (tape study on 2013 prospects begins next week)." -- Todd McShay

    So I would say this is more of a power ranking of players, than a realistic mock.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by No3456 View Post
      Here is the quote:

      "This is not meant to be a true projection or represent how we think the first round will actually unfold next April. Rather, it's simply a look at where teams stand from a broad perspective after the draft, and some big names who could be in play after we finish our initial film study and formulate our first 2013 draft board late in the summer (tape study on 2013 prospects begins next week)." -- Todd McShay

      So I would say this is more of a power ranking of players, than a realistic mock.
      Odd to put it in mock form, though.
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

      Comment


      • #33
        Where are the Jaguars' pick?

        Comment


        • #34
          Tampa Bay is on there twice, I'll let you decide which one was meant to be Jacksonville.
          My 2014 Big Board and Mock Draft Thread

          My 2013 Big Board and Mock Draft Thread

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Phatal View Post
            Where are the Jaguars' pick?
            You tell who they wont pick and then that will be the pick LOL
            I AM THAT GUY

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by NMD View Post
              Tampa Bay is on there twice, I'll let you decide which one was meant to be Jacksonville.
              The corner

              Comment


              • #37
                Is Robert Lester not expected to declare? I haven't seen him in a single mock despite him being a better prospect than Barron.
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                Comment


                • #38
                  This isn't factoring in all the trades that will happen. If I'm Indy and I land the first pick again, then I'm trading out of it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Jarvis Jones can play 4-3 olb though

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Either he is not sold on Tyler Bray or he does not see him declaring for the NFL
                      Pretty obvious it's the latter. I don't think he declares either.
                      Raiders Draft Grades:

                      R3 - Tony Bergstrom, G - B-
                      R4 - Miles Burris, LB - C
                      R5 - Jack Crawford, DE - C+
                      R5 - Juron Criner, WR - A-
                      R6 - Chris Bilukidi, DT - D+
                      R7 - Nathan Stupar, LB - C


                      Overall - C+

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by TommyVercetti View Post
                        Pretty obvious it's the latter. I don't think he declares either.
                        Agreed. He wouldn't make it long in the NFL being 30-40 lbs under weight.

                        Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I do not condone this mock.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Would you take Haloti Ngata #1 overall if you already had your QB of the future?

                            Not trying to say Lotuleilei's the next Ngata or anything because I don't think I've ever seen the kid, just asking.
                            No. I mean, this Star Hjxbelbcrulbo isn't a Suh-level prospect is he? Now, if I could see the future and know that this guy would be the next Ngata...maybe. But short of that, no.

                            Originally posted by TommyVercetti View Post
                            Pretty obvious it's the latter. I don't think he declares either.
                            Two more seasons of Bray hooray!!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Descendency View Post
                              Agreed. He wouldn't make it long in the NFL being 30-40 lbs under weight.
                              At spring practice, Bray looked like he was up to 225-230ish. If he can put on another 10-15, he will be fine.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                If Minn is drafting third overall, they are picking a new QB.

                                Browns are still Barking for Barkley as well
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X