Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
    your sig is nsfw and needs to be removed
    This. WTF dude? You trying to get me fired?

EDIT: Removed... thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
      I'd just like to +1 this
      Nah you are just bitter.

Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
      your sig is nsfw and needs to be removed
      Originally posted by Alastair View Post

Turn sigs off.

Comment

Never liked Franklin. He tends to use petty tactics like this on and off the football field... I mean taking a helicopter just to impress some 18 yr. old kid to play for you??? But then again, all coaches use those type of tactics every once in a while.

Still it's hilarious to see him backpedal after making that blunder.
        Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
        It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post

Ugh, I can understand it here, but there's another site I frequent where people also say "you trying to get me fired??" when there's NSFW stuff, but I HATE IT when they say it there because that site is practically for NSFW material.

Also, did he really look at WF or is that just a joke?
          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            Looooooolllllllll.

Not only does being an 'alpha male' have zero correlation to being good at football, it's just wrong. As basically any girl can attest, any bozo can try hitting on you. And as for having a 'hot' girlfriend, if you're a QB, you don't even have to try.
            I hate to do this, but...

Comment

Clausen should have leaked a picture of his supposed girlfriend that got him into one of those fights to debunk those two ogres.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
                I hate to do this, but...

I bet that after this pic Clausen was like:

Comment

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  Looooooolllllllll.

Not only does being an 'alpha male' have zero correlation to being good at football, it's just wrong. As basically any girl can attest, any bozo can try hitting on you. And as for having a 'hot' girlfriend, if you're a QB, you don't even have to try.
                  Sure, any bozo can try hitting on a hot girl, but 95% of those bozos will just strike out.

The one who has the confidence and ability to *get* that girl (i.e. take her home, date her, marry her, whatever) is clearly a cut above. That's what this coach is trying to say.

Comment

Working...
                  X