Wednesday Night Fantasy Football Mock Drafts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Night Fantasy Football Mock Drafts

Hey guys, a lot of you remember us doing these last year and it's time to get them started up again. For those of you who weren't here, I'll be running fantasy football mock drafts every Wednesday from now until the start of the season. We typically try to start them between 8-9 PM EST and will use different drafting sites throughout the summer.

A couple of quick things:
    1. Walt uses these on the site so don't be an ass and do something like taking Tebow #1 overall.
    2. If the majority decides to draft as if we were doing a 2 QB league or some other format, either do it or drop out for the week. It doesn't help anything if 3 people are drafting like it's PPR and everyone else is drafting like it's standard.

See ya'll Wednesday

Sounds fun. How many people get in these each week?

Comment

I'm taking Tebow over Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
        We got a lot of people wanting to do this every week last year.

Comment

Not playing any fantasy games this year but I'm game to do a few mocks just so I know what the hell is going on during the fantasy year.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
            12?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              12?
              Some weeks we do a 10 man mock, some we do a 12 man. Rarely we may do 8 or 14 just for something different.

Comment

Ah, I remember these. Count me in when available.

Comment

Just got some bad news pertaining to this - I just found out today that my aunt's having her birthday dinner this Wednesday night. I will definitely be doing these every Wednesday for the rest of the summer though.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Just got some bad news pertaining to this - I just found out today that my aunt's having her birthday dinner this Wednesday night. I will definitely be doing these every Wednesday for the rest of the summer though.
                    Psh, putting family above mock drafts with the forum members. Very sad. Obviously joking. Have fun and we will see you next Wednesday.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        Psh, putting family above mock drafts with the forum members. Very sad. Obviously joking. Have fun and we will see you next Wednesday.
                        Haha sorry. If it's early, I might be on, but I don't want to make any promises.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

So Ochocino, top 10 WR this year now?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            Haha sorry. If it's early, I might be on, but I don't want to make any promises.
                            Well, we could do it Tuesday or Thursday night this week if ya want.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              Well, we could do it Tuesday or Thursday night this week if ya want.
                              Are we going to do one tonight?

Comment

Working...
                              X