Cowboys at Giants Kickoff Live In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys at Giants Kickoff Live In-Game Thread

Dallas Cowboys (0-0) at New York Giants (0-0)
    Line: Giants by 4. Total: 45.5.

Football's back! Discuss this game here.

Live blog here: http://walterfootball.com/blog2012kickoff.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Since I got work tomorrow, unfortunately I have to DVR it and watch it later. But then, I'll save an hour or more by not having to watch all those commercials, I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
      Since I got work tomorrow, unfortunately I have to DVR it and watch it later. But then, I'll save an hour or more by not having to watch all those commercials, I guess...
      Theres a lot to be said for this method
      sigpic

Comment

I'll probs watch the first quarter just for the excitement factor, then go to sleep and watch in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          The big negative about this method of course being I won't be able to look up this forum from work tomorrow to avoid spoilers.

Comment

Whoooooo Giants.

Comment

Yeshh! Can't wait. BTW, anyone else's NFLN list America's Game at 10 o'clock? So, you waited until 10 to find out they played it at 9 so you had to settle for the crappy finale of Hard Knocks?

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan
              I hate you Kyle Orton, I hate your family, I hate your dog, if you have cats I hate those, I also hate any fish you have, I hate your hobbies, I hope you fail at most things you do.

Comment

Took tomorrow off work to watch. Needed an excuse to use my days. Football is almost back!!

Comment

I often do this for college football and NFL games. I record them either live or in a shortened form on ESPN America and zip past breaks in play. I get games down in 1 hour to 75 mins. I have Bama vs Michigan and VT vs GT on it right now.

Comment

LET'S GO GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN NNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe opening night is already here. Excited to watch the Giants whoop the Cowboys tonight.

Comment

Want the Giants to lose but to cover -4. Hmmmmmm when in doubt I have to follow the money.
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I can't see the Giants losing this game honestly, but I hope the Cowboys make it exciting.

The only chance for the Cowboys is if their corners step up in a big way. That is certainly possible if Carr can prove to be a #1 instead of a great #2, and if Claiborne can have a decent game.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade View Post
                          I'll probs watch the first quarter just for the excitement factor, then go to sleep and watch in the morning
                          this was my line of thinking.
                          The decision will propably hang on how drunk I am

Comment

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                            I often do this for college football and NFL games. I record them either live or in a shortened form on ESPN America and zip past breaks in play. I get games down in 1 hour to 75 mins. I have Bama vs Michigan and VT vs GT on it right now.
                            Its the only realistic way to do it
                            sigpic

Comment

Its the only realistic way to do it
                              Yeah considering the time difference it's the best way for me to watch as many matches as I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X