Giants at Panthers Live In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants at Panthers Live In-Game Thread

New York Giants (1-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-1)
    Line: Panthers by 2.5. Total: 51.

Las Vegas Hilton Advance Point Spread: Giants -1.
    Walt's Projected Line (Before Week 2): Giants -1.
    Walt's Projected Line (After Week 2): Panthers -1.
    Thursday, Sept. 20, 8:20 ET

Should be a fun game. Discuss here.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Hoping for a Prince pick-6, if any Giant fans could expand on what his role might be tonight...I am contemplating starting him over Nick Perry in an IDP league.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      Hoping for a Prince pick-6, if any Giant fans could expand on what his role might be tonight...I am contemplating starting him over Nick Perry in an IDP league.
      He'll be starting I'm guessing.

Comment

Well that is good enough for me, thanks CKane.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Panthers win. Short week at home plus no Nicks or Bradshaw. I think the Giants are overrated. They lose to the Cowboys at home then struggle with the Bucs. Then again the Ginats always play good on the road and with their back against the wall. I still think the Panthers win.
          I AM THAT GUY

Comment

Also the Giants may have the Eagles on their mind and they are also spending alot of time talking about the Bucs kicking their ass while they were taking a knee LOL Distraction + Big game next week + No Nicks or Bradshaw + Short week and on the road = Panthers win.
            I AM THAT GUY

Comment

Still picking Giants despite the injuries
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Still picking Giants despite the injuries
                Good luck with that
                I AM THAT GUY

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                  Good luck with that
                  Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Also the Giants may have the Eagles on their mind and they are also spending alot of time talking about the Bucs kicking their ass while they were taking a knee LOL Distraction + Big game next week + No Nicks or Bradshaw + Short week and on the road = Panthers win.
                    I like your thinking, Joe
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      I like your thinking, Joe
                      Didn't work last Thursday LOL. damn week ass O-Line and Cutler
                      I AM THAT GUY

Comment

They kept talking about it because people kept asking about it. I highly doubt they're going to be thinking about how the Bucs cheap shotted them at the end of Sunday's game while playing tonight.

I was very confident about the Giants going into tonight's matchup, but without Nicks, I have no clue what's going to happen. Bradshaw is a blow, but not a huge one if you look at the way they Giants were able to run the ball Sunday once he went down. But Nicks is one of the best WRs in the game, and that clearly hurts the Giants big time. Cruz and Bennett are going to have to have big games and the D will actually have to show up for the Giants to win this I think. It's a toss up. It will be a close game. Don't think either team is blowing the other one out tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
                          They kept talking about it because people kept asking about it. I highly doubt they're going to be thinking about how the Bucs cheap shotted them at the end of Sunday's game while playing tonight.

I was very confident about the Giants going into tonight's matchup, but without Nicks, I have no clue what's going to happen. Bradshaw is a blow, but not a huge one if you look at the way they Giants were able to run the ball Sunday once he went down. But Nicks is one of the best WRs in the game, and that clearly hurts the Giants big time. Cruz and Bennett are going to have to have big games and the D will actually have to show up for the Giants to win this I think. It's a toss up. It will be a close game. Don't think either team is blowing the other one out tonight.
                          So it should be fun to watch!
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Panthers win. Giants are hurt everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by tbod10 View Post

They are still talking about it and it will still be a topic talked about during this game.
                              I AM THAT GUY

Comment

Working...
                              X