Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardinals at Rams Live In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cardinals at Rams Live In-Game Thread


    Arizona Cardinals (4-0) at St. Louis Rams (2-2)
    Line: Cardinals by 1. Total: 39.

    Las Vegas Hilton Advance Point Spread: Cardinals -2.5.
    Walt's Projected Line (Before Week 4): Cardinals -1.
    Walt's Projected Line (After Week 4): Cardinals -2.
    Thursday, Oct. 4, 8:20 ET


    If the Rams win this game, there's a chance every NFC West team will be above .500 at the end of the week. Gods help us.

    Discuss this game here.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    Would be far more interesting to see how long the Cardinals can stay undefeated. I'm hoping 19 games.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by archon095 View Post
      Would be far more interesting to see how long the Cardinals can stay undefeated. I'm hoping 19 games.
      Zona fan, or just to spite the '72 Dolphins?

      And that would be hilarious, due to the abundance of QB questions they've struggled with since Kurt Warner.

      Comment


      • #4
        I got the Rams in this game. Not overly confident. But they have a strong enough defense and running game that they should be able to control the clock and limit big plays. Plus, they have the better QB.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KingstonHawke View Post
          I got the Rams in this game. Not overly confident. But they have a strong enough defense and running game that they should be able to control the clock and limit big plays. Plus, they have the better QB.
          I put a unit on them too.

          Comment


          • #6
            I have the Rams as well. Arizona's bound to lose eventually, and away on the primetime game sounds like a good bet.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              Zona fan, or just to spite the '72 Dolphins?

              And that would be hilarious, due to the abundance of QB questions they've struggled with since Kurt Warner.
              Oh I could care less about Arizona, I just think it would be hilarious as well as a slap in the face to Brady. He couldn't go 19-0 but the Arizona Cardinals can.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by archon095 View Post
                Oh I could care less about Arizona, I just think it would be hilarious as well as a slap in the face to Brady. He couldn't go 19-0 but the Arizona Cardinals can.
                By whooping him in his home opener no less.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Watching Utah/USC over this.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'd be surprised if this was a close game

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I feel very strongly that the Rams are going to win this game. Patrick Peterson can't beat them with a punt return TD every time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I would like some fantasy production from Fitz, other than that I don't care.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by archon095 View Post
                          Oh I could care less about Arizona, I just think it would be hilarious as well as a slap in the face to Brady. He couldn't go 19-0 but the Arizona Cardinals can.
                          And neither could anyone else.
                          Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions


                          CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            u guys iz crasy i got 20000 on cardinol look tehy brozas win world seeries last years ramss bad team u will c
                            alsos kevin colbs wifes is lose baby u kno they make sexes all weak after 12 months is be so nice an kevinw ill be nices

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by therealjohnmoss View Post
                              u guys iz crasy i got 20000 on cardinol look tehy brozas win world seeries last years ramss bad team u will c
                              alsos kevin colbs wifes is lose baby u kno they make sexes all weak after 12 months is be so nice an kevinw ill be nices
                              Talk in coherent sentences this isn't ****ing gamecenter or an ESPN comment section, and to add to that what the hell are you even saying.
                              This game is surprisingly going to be good. probably a defensive battle for most of the night where the big play is going to decide who wins or loses.
                              Vikings Off- Season Wish List
                              NFL Draft
                              1a.) DT Sylvester Williams 1b.) WR Deandre Hopkins/ Keenan Allen 2.) MLB Manti Te'o
                              3.) CB D.J Hayden 4a.) NT Brandon Williams 4b.) WR Chris Harper
                              5.) S Sanders Commings 6.) P Brad Wing and 7ab
                              Pick 1b and 7b acquired from Seahawks in Harvin trade
                              Re-Signed
                              Phil Loadholt, Jerome Felton, Erin Henderson, Simpson, Sanford
                              Signed FAs
                              Matt Cassel, Greg Jennings

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X