Week 5 NFL Live In-Games Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    They could meet again next year if they both finish in the same position in their respective divisions.
    He said "unless both teams win the division"

I think he's safely assuming that the Patriots are assured to win the East. Broncos probably will, but who knows.

Comment

I am not feeling good about this game. Sure the Colts will miss their HC throughout the rest of the season, but this is the first game with him being out, they had a bye. Perfect chance to upset the Packers.

Comment

Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith. The league gives bonuses for 100 yard games and for TDs over 40 yards. No points for receptions. Pick 3.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
          Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith. The league gives bonuses for 100 yard games and for TDs over 40 yards. No points for receptions. Pick 3.
          I'd go Marshall, Harvin and Smith
          GO BROWNS!

Comment

Originally posted by TeHDruiD View Post
            I'd go Marshall, Harvin and Smith
            Even without Revis?
            sigpic

Comment

I swear, if Falcon's don't win today, this will officially be the ****tiest weekend for GA sports in quite a while...
              Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
              It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                I swear, if Falcon's don't win today, this will officially be the ****tiest weekend for GA sports in quite a while...
                At least GA South won lol
                sigpic

Comment

you have to love Michael Irvin:
                  He boldly predicted Tannehill to throw for 400 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                    you have to love Michael Irvin:
                    He boldly predicted Tannehill to throw for 400 again.
                    I love Warren Sapp...he boldly predicted that the Chiefs would beat Atlanta 41-0 in week 1.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac View Post
                      I love Warren Sapp...he boldly predicted that the Chiefs would beat Atlanta 41-0 in week 1.
                      That's just trolling
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

What the **** is this old man doing with a guitar?
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

6-2 in college this week. Woot! Let's make more money in the NFL Walt!
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

http://www.sportspickle.com/news/140...oves-and-shoes
                            Teammates say Bears quarterback Jay Cutler spent the majority of their Monday night victory over the Dallas Cowboys making fun of them for wearing pink gloves and shoes to recognize Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
                            "Every time he would give me the ball on a handoff, he would say 'Nice gloves, gaywad,'" said Michael Bush. "We're all used to him being a prick. But making fun of someone for supporting cancer awareness is a new low even for him."

After being made fun of for two quarters and all of halftime, several of Cutler's teammates confronted him about his behavior on the sidelines during the third quarter. Wide receiver Brandon Marshall told Cutler that he had lost an aunt to breast cancer and that the fight against the disease is very important to him. Kellen Davis, Devin Hester and Robbie Gould echoed Marshall.

"I'm sorry, ladies aren't allowed to talk to players on the sideline," said Cutler. "If you need tampons, you can probably buy them in the women's bathroom," he added, high-fiving himself.

Cutler had his best game of the season in the victory and credited his offensive line for giving him solid protection all night long.

"I only got sacked twice," he said in the post-game press conference. "My line did pretty well for a bunch of pink-clad homos. They're totally changing my impression about queers."

Comment

LOL I thought this was a parody, but a large part of me was hoping it wouldn't be theonion or sportspickle because this is a chance that Jay Cutler would actually say this stuff.

Comment

Jeremy Maclin or CJ Spiller at flex?

Comment

Working...
                                X